Mens Tennis Forums banner

Marat on vacation

27K views 333 replies 42 participants last post by  PennyThePenguin 
#1 ·
We had an article in the German newspaper Bild (usually not reliable at all) that Marat is on vacation with Daria.
This is the pic that got along with it

She doesn't look like Daria to me though :confused:

See less See more
#13 ·
Thanks for sending the picture and article..Unfortunately we only deal with gossip of Lleyton Hewitt...:rolleyes:

I honestly do not think that this is of Daria, totally different colour hair but more importantly the eyebrows new girls' is much lighter.

I am looking forward to seeing him play now that Roger the rabbit is not competing in Montreal.

Attachments

#14 ·
pisces72rat said:
I honestly do not think that this is of Daria, totally different colour hair but more importantly the eyebrows new girls' is much lighter.
It's her, no doubt. Her hair is curly and not straight, that's all. Either she went to the hairdresser, either her hair is naturally curly and curls are back whenever her hair's wet.
As for the color of her hair/eyebrows, if she's been in Italy for a while and spent some time sunbathing, then the sun and the water (sea or swimming pool) may have lightened them. Doesn't it do that for you? For me it does. :)

#16 ·
Rici-1990 said:
I heard that Dasha has a new boyfriend and he's a good friend of Marat. I don't think that this pic is new because this newspaper isn't famous for the true storys.
English tabloids mentioned she was with Freddie windsor, but are English tabloids more reliable than german ones? ;)

Last time we could see Dasha around Marat was in AO if i remember well :scratch:.... and his hair wasn't that long in January. This pic ain't old.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.