Mens Tennis Forums banner

THE GATHERING OF THE SAFINHOLICS Part 9

225K views 4K replies 111 participants last post by  michellej 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Deea, congrats! :woohoo: Stay safe :hug:

ANNA! Got your card today, dear :D Thank you so much!! :kiss: :hug:
THAT fast :eek: Postal service is going wild again :confused:

:hug: :smooch:

I like little women. they show home alone every year too!
It reminds me of Joey in "Friends":

- "So, how little are those little women?" :angel:

I STILL don't know when our translation agency is going to move. :rolleyes: I will NOT be moving during Xmas. :mad:
:hug: :hug: Mashenka! I hope you'll move fast with minimum problems and hope the Salary Santa comes to you big time :cool: :kiss:

I was out of town the last three days :dance: My friends and I celebrated the Students Day and my name-day and we went to a village in mountains. It was so much fun (and food, and wine, and rakia :p ) and I came back relaxed and well :angel:

Have an awesome week, dears! :hug:

EDIT BY PENGUIN:
Our chat thread is back!

Part 1: http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=7053
Part 2: http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=141730
Part 3: http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=141731
Part 4: http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=141732
Part 5: http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=141733
Part 6: http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=141735
Part 7: http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=141736
Part 8: http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=141737
Part 9: http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=141328

See less See more
#53 ·
Re: THE GATHERING OF THE SAFINHOLICS

Moooorning :wavey:

It's Saturday here, I am working (official working day :ras: we are working for New Year's day), on the way to the office I was blown by a snow-storm and I still can't open my eyes properly.

on the upside: tomorrow I am off :banana: and I will sleeeeeeep!

have a fun day, dears! :hug:

#54 ·

Moooorning :wavey:

It's Saturday here, I am working (official working day :ras: we are working for New Year's day), on the way to the office I was blown by a snow-storm and I still can't open my eyes properly.

on the upside: tomorrow I am off :banana: and I will sleeeeeeep!

have a fun day, dears! :hug:
:hug: Poor Annie :awww: New Year's Day being a word day is :rolleyes: Unless you're in an emergency profession, it's not necessary.

Shopping today for me...10 days before Christmas Day here :eek: I'm just glad I got my clothes I need for Serbia weeks ago :lol:

#60 · (Edited)
This post has been deleted
#87 ·

The conquering has been put on hold, since my partner in crime has had surgery on both feet and can't come with me (which also leaves me without a place to crash).
We're going out on New Year's tho. :aplot:
Hope she recovers soon and is ready for more conquering on New Year's!

:woohoo: got a card from Sara and Aleka+Deea !!!!!!
I'm glad one of my cards reached someone in Europe at last :lol:

have my cards arrived anywhere :awww:
not here yet :sad:

I think it's safe to say that Safin fans are ruling MTF ;)

#71 ·

:hug: Welcome back, Lawyer Steppy

:aplot: for the new conquer plans of Ulla :banana:
:secret: about the place to crash.... If the conquer went well, you DO have a place to crash, right :angel:?

:woohoo: got a card from Sara and Aleka+Deea !!!!!!

:secret: Deea, I don't have your address :awww:, please pm it so I can sent you one too ;)

Have a good week, everyone :smooch:

#83 ·

Anna is it you I have to thank for all the snow I'm getting? did you send it? :p

Snooooow :bounce:

#84 ·

Anna is it you I have to thank for all the snow I'm getting? did you send it? :p

Snooooow :bounce:
I have tried to get rid of it, but it keeps coming :mad:

:kiss: :angel: enjoy it, dear!

#91 ·

Safin powaaaaaaaah :rocker: *inserts latest Jay-Z song* so fit for the occasion! :p

#92 ·

G'morning, dears :wavey:

I got a card from Romania :woohoo: Aleka&Andreea thanks so much :kiss: :hug:

It's so cold here, my butt froze off :bolt: Anyone send some sun and warmth, pwease :sobs:

#111 ·

Jiat I got your card today. Thanks dear, I'm glad I'm not a psycho fan too :p :smooch:

And Maria, got your card too, that was quick! Thanks so much dear :smooch:

It's so cold here, my butt froze off. Anyone send some sun and warmth, pwease
I send you sun if you send some snow :p Don't have warmth to offer though :shrug:

I coloured my hair red :lol: not permanently but with that kind of thing that goes away after a few washes!!! and I love it! I always wanted red hair!
Cool, red hair :bounce:

And I also wanna ask for a little help from you all.
There's this PETITION against the killings of millions of animals each year in the 'fur farms'.
if you want to give me/us the hope that one day those torturous deaths of animals will stop, please sign it!
Done.

I got cards :banana:
Sara Aleka Deea Frensje thaaaaaaank you
:kiss:

Everybody busy working and x-mas shopping I hear. My biggest concern is how the hell am I going to feed 13 people on christmas day
You're welcome dear :kiss:

I pity you :awww: maybe you can find someone to help you with the dessert or something. At least cook something simple that doesn't stress you out before the day is over :hug:

Fishy and the Hoff sitzen auf dem Baum... K.Ü.S.S.E.N.!
:haha: how did you come up with that?

'twas payday today :hearts: year end bonus
:banana:

Some people are so stupid it's annoying
/rant over.
People are stupid. Period.
:hug:
I can kind of understand him though. If he wins the tax office or whoever is responsible has to pay for it right? He probably feels he would get a huge satisfaction from sueing the tax office. Maybe he'd problems with them in the past or he's just one of these people that start a fight with everyone about anything :tape: :help:
:hug:

Steppy. Maybe he is just a guy with principles, who really hates the government authorities of any kind. Honestly, if I were him, I'd sue the tax office, win the case and make them pay all my expenses And even claim a bonus for my young talent and ambitious lawyer

Write claims to everyone, and make them deal with their idioticness
Good luck, dear!
That's a good idea too of course :p

#93 · (Edited)

uuuh our postcards are starting to arrive to their destinations :bounce: :bounce:

I have some sun...sending towards Annie :smooch:

I coloured my hair red :lol: not permanently but with that kind of thing that goes away after a few washes!!! and I love it! I always wanted red hair! :rocker:

#94 ·

Deea :yeah: Red hair :rocker: Pics, pwease :angel: Its' great to change the look for some time ;)

#98 ·

I got cards :banana:
Sara Aleka Deea Frensje thaaaaaaank you
:kiss:

Hewwoo Vio about time you showed up :wavey:

Everybody busy working and x-mas shopping I hear. My biggest concern is how the hell am I going to feed 13 people on christmas day :sobbing:

Im going to need a holliday to recover :cool: after x-mas

And where is the fish these days, has she found a mr Fish maybe? :aplot:

#99 ·

:wavey:

Everybody busy working and x-mas shopping I hear. My biggest concern is how the hell am I going to feed 13 people on christmas day :sobbing:

Im going to need a holliday to recover :cool: after x-mas

And where is the fish these days, has she found a mr Fish maybe? :aplot:
wow, good luck with that!
My mom told me this morning that we're invited at my uncle's for Xmas, nothing to cook then :p I dunno if my cousins and their husbands will be there. We're the same age but our lives are so different it's always kinda weird when I meet them :shrug:

Fishy is in Dodo's thread :p (ooooooooooh *lightbulb mode* is Adam Mr Fish? :eek: :aplot:)

*wait for Gab to kill me*

#129 ·

'twas payday today :hearts: year end bonus :hearts:
:banana: still waiting for mine....

couldn't agree more :p How's Mieksie? any news from her? :confused:
:
:awww: she joined mtf-anonimous and is doing a withdrawel program 8 steps or smthg, she is on msn now and then

And Maria, got your card too, that was quick! Thanks so much dear :smooch:
I pity you :awww: maybe you can find someone to help you with the dessert or something. At least cook something simple that doesn't stress you out before the day is over :hug:
Maria got your card too tanks :hug:

But I wanna show off :p and dessert is the most simple thing ;)

#107 ·

Some people are so stupid it's annoying :p

Want an example of absurdity at its best?
We have one client who got a speed ticket. He should have had a first letter asking him to pay €200 something. But the letter never reached him. As he wasn't paying (for obvious reasons then), he got a letter saying now the fine was of €375.
The law says you can contest the fine if you write to the tax office... which he did. They rejected his claim. But they rejected on a wrong legal basis.
The law provides in this case you can bring the case to court during one year. We have 3 weeks left so we're a bit in a hurry :p Anyway, we don't know if we just have to submit a claim to court or if we have to sue the tax office... and the law doesn't say it, gaaaah :retard:
I just called the court, pretending to be the person who got fined (and not saying i'm a lawyer :eek:) to know, they said i first have to submit a claim... to the tax officer. erm :scratch: I called the tax office, a woman said "we don't deal with these stuff, I can't tell you, I'm not a lawyer" (oh gosh :eek:). She gave me a 3rd number to call, where people never answer it seems :)

Now, can you believe someone would pay his lawyer €2.000 for this fucking stupid procedure no one knows how to do it :rolleyes:, when the original speed ticket amounts to €375??? :retard:
Although the price he pays us for that is what i'll spend at the pharmacy to get rid of that huge headache his case is causing me :p, I would like to yell:

"Next time PAY YOUR FUCKING TICKET, YOU FUCKING MORON!!!!!" :fiery:

/rant over.
People are stupid. Period. :)

#109 ·

Some people are so stupid it's annoying :p

/rant over.
People are stupid. Period. :)
Steppy :hug: :hug: Maybe he is just a guy with principles, who really hates the government authorities of any kind. Honestly, if I were him, I'd sue the tax office, win the case and make them pay all my expenses :p And even claim a bonus for my young talent and ambitious lawyer :kiss:

Write claims to everyone, and make them deal with their idioticness :cool:

Good luck, dear!

#115 ·

Steph--> LMAO :lol:

School holidays at the moment, so I'm busy keeping those small creatures who live with me entertained ... ... speaking of which, I'm off now to go and build the biggest Thomas the Tank Engine track EVER!!!!!

psst, Jiat, I haven't forgotten about you :lol: let me know when you're free :yeah:

#120 ·

Steph--> LMAO :lol:

School holidays at the moment, so I'm busy keeping those small creatures who live with me entertained ... ... speaking of which, I'm off now to go and build the biggest Thomas the Tank Engine track EVER!!!!!

psst, Jiat, I haven't forgotten about you :lol: let me know when you're free :yeah:
me me meeeee!!! uhm.......uhm.... 29th december? :lol: weekends better? or weekdays?

#121 ·

Steph, are you on strike? :p
Yes :p We went demonstrating in front of the Court House and the tv (local probably :lol:) was there and we were chanting "Dati, démission! Sarkozy, aussi!" :p

And then we went demonstrating in the street and *warning: extreme rebellious conduct can shock young people* we walked in the street among the cars!
...ok, that was after one of us said "WTF?! we're demonstrating and we stay on the sidewalk, going by 2 like kids in school? spread people, spread! walk on the road!"

I feel like a genuine rebel :cool: burn the civil code, woot! :rocker2:

;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.