Mens Tennis Forums banner

What is the match of the month for July 2012?

• Wimbledon R4 : Mikhail Youzhny VS Denis Istomin

Votes: 0 0.0%

Match of the Month : July 2012

886 views 15 replies 11 participants last post by  Andi-M 
#1 ·
A month full of grass.

#2 ·
Federer def. Del Potro 3-6, 7-6 (5), 19-17 by far imo

That match was in August but it counts right? Assume you're talking about Wimbledon/Olympics?

#4 ·
I was going to say that, but it was in June...

#6 ·
Oops, I didn't see the poll. I'd say Tsonga vs. Raonic just for the length :lol:

#7 ·
In that case, Tsonga vs Raonic - great match, spectacular serving from both.

#14 ·
as for the thread don't know what's the point of it. I'm glad the obvious match is already ahead with a 40%

#15 ·
Not a apopular choice it seems but my favourite match was Ferrer-Murray in Wimbledon QF.

First off, it was just very tense - started out like their QF at RG but Murray's level didn't drop this time, every set bar the 3rd was on a knife-edge. Great serving from Ferrer (great by his standards, very good by most), great serving from Murray in the final 2 sets. Epic rallies and determination from both. 61 winners/39 UEs from Murray, 44/31 from Ferrer, which is high considering the defenses of both players.

#16 ·
Federer-Murray wimbledon final was a great match by both, so i'll vote that. preffered Olympic final mind you :p

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.