Mens Tennis Forums banner

Three fights this weekend

466 views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  theMEESH 
#1 ·
#3 ·
winner of the hatton malignaggi fight should line up against the fight ^ u mention...

i think british history will look fondly upon hatton when all is said and done... class wise calzaghe might have the advantage, though... hatton has the advantage of saying that he dodged no one in their prime while he was in his prime... shows how sh!t promoters can f*** up the legacy of a great boxer... hatton's cv and record is super impressive...

#4 ·
Got a feeling Hatton might get put on his ass.

#5 ·
i wouldnt be surprised either...

i watched malignaggi's first crack at a world title vs cotto tonight, and he did a hell of a job changing up his fight plan after picking up a nasty cut in round one, dude is calzaghe-like in that he thinks from round to round and moment to moment...

that said, hatton has done the right thing in going to work with mayweather senior who is a defensive genius, something hatton needs... plus, after so long in the game he is starting to sound less and less pumped... so a change of trainer is mighty good news imo...

i think it'll be a good clash... like in tennis, styles make fights... something tennis has been lacking for a while...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.