Mens Tennis Forums banner

Jaap appreciation thread - don't enter if you're offended by cursing

7K views 95 replies 42 participants last post by  El Legenda 
#1 ·
It's about time one of MTF's most notable gamblers has his own appreciation thread. Some people may not like him because he fiercely persecutes players involved in doping and match fixing scandals, but if you read GM or the live scoring threads, there are big chances at least one of his posts has made you laugh.

Some of his pearls of wisdom:

Youz's first serve is that of the ****ish variety.
Now Ferrer can join Lalo, Ferrero and Robredo in the Rotterdam gay bars.
Golf is a mugs sport played by fat posh wankers.

Hope this helps.
As well as going to Bolelli's school of returning, Roddick also went to Lalo's backhand school.
The different ways of returning serve according to Jaap:

Delic must be returning serve with a piece of string.
I wonder if Volandri is returning serve with a stick.
Is Ljubo returning serve with a fork?
Is Horna returning serve with his dick?
Is Blake returning Rafa's 2nd serve with his fat arse?
Canas returning serve with one of his syringes in this set. FFS
Kiefer is returning serve with a badminton racket.
Wow! I didn't know Bolelli actually does wheel out his grandmother for returning games.
And the best one:

A blind man in a wheelchair returning serve with his dick could have beaten Chela today.
Jaap :worship:

See less See more
#3 ·
Dylan deserves his own worshipping thread for sure.

Raver - too repetitive for my own liking, but I can understand why some people find him funny.

Ivan really has some funny posts. Even though I don't think he does it intentionally. :tape:

#9 ·
:haha:

I think one of the ways of returning serve from Bolelli was also with his grandmother's ****

#14 ·
Other Jaap gems

Hopefully Querrey chokes, preferably on a banana during the changeover which gets lodged in his throat.
Cya Darcis you waffle eating streak of piss.
Go play with the traffic, Starace.
Now Dr Fuentes has been put in jail, Nadal is powder puff.
Potito, kindly slit your wrists during the break and get this match voided.

Thanks.
and if you ever wondered why he put the belgian flag
I am officially Belgian if Darcis clinches this.

#15 ·
Great stuff :hatoff:

#21 ·
Jaap is a credit to this forum, it doesnt matter who is around he stays the same,i dont think he is trying to be funny which makes it even better, ive had some great chats with the likes of him,Blibo,Swisha,Ivan and loads of others (to many to mention) in the gambling part of the forum and to be fair they all have their moment of being funny :)

#24 ·
since the gamblers moved to the Gamblers Lounge livescore thread, the original OOP&Scores thread is a desert barely reaching 5 pages

#29 ·
Indeed. I lurk there (and occasionally post myself when I'm in the right mood, i.e. my fav is losing :tape: :lol:) and it's very enjoyable over there as long as you don't make the mistake to take the posters all too serious. :worship:

#28 ·
On Indian Wells starting only on Friday:
I miss the MM tournament weeks when you have an event in Europe to keep you occupied during the day, then a couple of events in America during the night.

What am I going to do during work now? :confused:

Roll on the European clay season.

On Safin beating Ferrero in three sets in Valencia:

The tennis equivalent of two old bald men fighting over a comb.
On Shahar Peer's looks:

Peer is not bad. Then again, I have no standards.
This Jaap is good. :lol:

#30 ·
Canas returning serve with one of his syringes in this set. FFS
:haha: :haha: :rolls: :sobbing:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.