Mens Tennis Forums banner

I'm sorry but CROCS are extremely white trash!

8K views 70 replies 40 participants last post by  Chloe le Bopper 
#1 ·
:eek:

I hate those things...I only see white trash people wear them out. I don't know why everyone is obsessed with them but they are so ugly and annoying.

Even worse is when a guy wears them...:haha:

If anyone on MTF wears crocs (and I know u do I saw it in the other thread), you need to go on that fashion makeover show...those things are not cool.

GHETTO

#49 ·
Do you even know what white trash is? That's more Britney Spears anno 2007, when she had a bag of Cheetos permanently attached to her hands and walked around with hardly any clothes on while being pregnant.

Crocs are just... a trend. An ugly one like Uggs but a trend nonetheless. My little stepsister even owns a Donaldson pair, with little Mickey Mouse heads instead of ~common~ holes. :D

It's still ugly.

#52 ·
Fully agree with you.
I don't know how it is in the USA, but crocks are indeed regarded as 'trendy' by the more alternative crowd over here, not at all 'white trash'.

If I'd have to chose a pure 'white trash'-piece of clothing, I'd say leggings. Godawful fashion, should be forbidden. :cool:

#54 ·
Crocs are too expensive to be white trash. White trash is the generic version of Crocs that you get for $9.99 at Payless Shoes.*

*I haven't been in Payless in about a decade, I'm just guessing.

#61 ·
white trash fashion = stuck in the 80's

mullets, leggins, tons and tons and tons of facial hair and make-up, fake gold accesories... :tape:

I do think crocs are cool if you're under the age of 8, but grown-ups wearing those? :eek:

#62 ·
You wear crocs inside the house, where no one can see you and that's the best thing that can be said about.

#69 ·
I didn't do the 80's pic, I just found it, Converse are awesome, but the short ones are cooler... :p

like the black, navy or red ones in that pic :p

I do agree with Mischa, crocs are cool for kids but not for grown-ups :shrug:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.