Mens Tennis Forums banner

Jaap appreciation thread - don't enter if you're offended by cursing

7K views 95 replies 42 participants last post by  El Legenda 
#1 ·
It's about time one of MTF's most notable gamblers has his own appreciation thread. Some people may not like him because he fiercely persecutes players involved in doping and match fixing scandals, but if you read GM or the live scoring threads, there are big chances at least one of his posts has made you laugh.

Some of his pearls of wisdom:

Youz's first serve is that of the ****ish variety.
Now Ferrer can join Lalo, Ferrero and Robredo in the Rotterdam gay bars.
Golf is a mugs sport played by fat posh wankers.

Hope this helps.
As well as going to Bolelli's school of returning, Roddick also went to Lalo's backhand school.
The different ways of returning serve according to Jaap:

Delic must be returning serve with a piece of string.
I wonder if Volandri is returning serve with a stick.
Is Ljubo returning serve with a fork?
Is Horna returning serve with his dick?
Is Blake returning Rafa's 2nd serve with his fat arse?
Canas returning serve with one of his syringes in this set. FFS
Kiefer is returning serve with a badminton racket.
Wow! I didn't know Bolelli actually does wheel out his grandmother for returning games.
And the best one:

A blind man in a wheelchair returning serve with his dick could have beaten Chela today.
Jaap :worship:

See less See more
#81 ·
Long live King Jaap :sad:

G
#91 ·
My interaction with Jaap was limited to the gamblers lounge and he was pretty cool there and will be missed in that part of the forum.

For those who are actually suprised or are bitching about his ban get your heads checked because you are obviously slow on the uptake. Jaap knew exactly what he was doing and the consequences.

#92 ·
couldnt they do a partial ban ala GlennMirnyi, so he was not allowed to post in GM and NT but he could elsewhere? :sad:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.