Mens Tennis Forums banner

Keane- Perfect Symmetry

1K views 19 replies 10 participants last post by  Polikarpov 
#1 ·
Please tell me there are people alive out there that like this band?

What an amazing band. AMAZING. :worship:

Didn't like the album on first listen, not even one track stood out, but after listening to it a few times WOW! Some absolute classics on this album.

Perfect Symmetry is possibly the best but You Don't See Me is a ripper and probably close behind. Lots of variety as there are some upbeat songs as well as some slower ones.

Best band going around. :)

#2 ·
lolz@ best band around part

they are mediocre at best

#7 · (Edited)
Langers... mate... listen... here is some great aussie rock, you dont need to go looking for this rainy day pop sh!t from the UK that'll only have you harming yourself and others in a few weeks time...

here... a good aussie band, Cog, doing a rock cover of Johnny Lydon (sex pistols) + Leftfield dance hit Open Up... you dunno how good u got it big fella... it'll cure what ails ya...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzlIjKN9jVU

#12 ·
I had the terrible misfortune of interviewing them last year for the magazine i work for- a nice bunch of guys but a complete joke when it comes to their music

The only good thing about them was when i met up with them they bought all the drinks! :D

Soon after it came out the lead singer was an alcoholic! i wasent suprised!

#19 ·
yeah keane the band are like the anti-Roy Keane. I mean just look at them. They'd quite literally shit themselves if ever confronted by the psychopath from Cork.

Not really a fan of Wolfmother. Haven't heard much of them but it sounded like they ripped Sabbath's poppiest most accessible stuff. I don't mind bands that are influenced by their darker, heavier stuff.
The Sword are great driving music. plenty of headbanging Wayne's World Bohemina Rhapsody moments provided.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.