Mens Tennis Forums banner

Relationship Tips + "Ask GlennMirnyi how to get laid" tips

10K views 232 replies 47 participants last post by  Brick Top 
#1 · (Edited)
OK, there's this guy I've known for about 2 years and I've always found him kinda cute and even had a little crush on him when I first met him and not so much anymore, mainly due to the passage of time and me moving on to other guys. But he does have a cool personality and he's very silly and goofy and funny which I LOVE so I can see us being good friends. :)

A mutual friend of ours gave him my number a few days ago and we've been texting back and forth. I thought he was going to continue being his silly, goofy and funny self, but then he starts getting really serious. Trying to analyze my personality and very character. :eek: This goes on for hours and actually made me feel a bit awkward because... I don't know hom well enough for this kind of talk, especially since it's not even face to face. :lol: And just now, I finished a conversation with him. He was basically asking for advice with girls and he was getting very deep.

Now, I don't mind having these kinds of conversations, in fact, I enjoy them. I am just confused as to why he is having them with ME, especially since they are the first time we're really communicating and he has so many female friends. :confused:

Guys, would you feel this comfortable with a girl the first time you really talk to her? Comfortable enough to share deep feelings? :confused:

See less See more
Reactions: Bolar Bolabi
#48 ·
Re: I have a weird 'guy' situation and need some advice

Obviously there is some kind of report between you and this guy as he feels comfortable enough to share deep and meaningful thoughts with you. But I have to agree with the book and also the episode of Sex and the City where Berger tells Miranda that the real estate guy 'just isn't into her. If guys are interested, they're coming upstairs, they're booking the next date, if the guy isn't into you, he's a weeny! (Or maybe sexually confused, who knows?):)

#70 · (Edited)

UPDATE:

Ok, this guy has just lost me. :confused: We're at the party and talking and having fun, he's flirting with me the whole night. So I ask him if he can drive me home. I'm thinking that if we're alone, he can say whatever he wants in the privacy of his own car. I'm getting all my stuff together and comes inside the house and tells me that this other girl at the party, who I hadn't met before that night, volunteered to bring me home. Of course, I am baffled at this. :confused:

Later on, I text our mutual friend and ask her what happened, since she was outside with him and the other girl and this guy, and she said that he looked a little nervous about driving me home so the other girl volunteered to bring me home. :eek: OK, any guy who gets nervous about spending 10 minutes alone with me in a car is no guy I want to even be friends with. :rolleyes: He's just be dropped kicked to the curb. :wavey:

#75 ·

UPDATE:

Ok, this guy has just lost me. :confused: We're at the party and talking and having fun, he's flirting with me the whole night. So I ask him if he can drive me home. I'm thinking that if we're alone, he can say whatever he wants in the privacy of his own car. I'm getting all my stuff together and comes inside the house and tells me that this other girl at the party, who I hadn't met before that night, volunteered to bring me home. Of course, I am baffled at this. :confused:

Later on, I text our mutual friend and ask her what happened, since she was outside with him and the other girl and this guy, and she said that he looked a little nervous about driving me home so the other girl volunteered to bring me home. :eek: OK, any guy who gets nervous about spending 10 minutes alone with me in a car is no guy I want to even be friends with. :rolleyes: He's just be dropped kicked to the curb. :wavey:
:lol:

I can only understand from your report that he's gay. :shrug: You should introduce him to a guy. :lol:

You did everything you could, I think.

#72 ·

Can I just say, this situation is not weird at all. You're the weird one BGT...

#79 ·

I've met more than one shy guy like the one you're talking about here :awww: So this is quite a regular situation that happens more than usually.

But I still believe confidence is the key for a guy ;) at least it would work for me :D

#80 ·

anyway I skipped that swallowing and facial part. It was too :eek:

#82 ·

lol WTF was that? I mean you go all deep with a girl and shy like that?

not even gay would explain that, that was creepy...

#83 ·

Hahaha, thanks for the update, this guy must have the same balls Federer shows against Nadal at RG.

#84 ·

Hahaha, thanks for the update, this guy must have the same balls Federer shows against Nadal at RG.
as if that's comparable :ras:

#87 ·

I forgot one last thing. As I was outside putting my things in this girl's car, I turn around to say good bye and he's half-way down the drive way already. :lol: He wouldn't even say good bye . :lol:

#88 ·

I forgot one last thing. As I was outside putting my things in this girl's car, I turn around to say good bye and he's half-way down the drive way already. :lol: He wouldn't even say good bye . :lol:
did he msg you later that night? "sry I was in a hurry, now let's talk about this girl I know...."

:tape:

#89 ·

No, I think I might have socked him out so it's good he hasn't yet. :help:

#94 ·

Forget about him, Danielle.
Already forgotten. :p I should ask him about his really amazing roommate. :devil:

He couldn't be that shy if he was talking and flirting with you. Have you called him to ask why he didn't drive you home himself?
I don't think I want to know tbh. :eek:

#93 ·

To sum up: hes a mug.

#97 ·

I'd have no clue tbh ;) :p BTW, he's still texting me. :lol: I'm not even going to repond to that. :haha:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.