Mens Tennis Forums banner

Update your status

12K views 199 replies 33 participants last post by  Naudio Spanlatine 
#1 ·
Who says Facebook needs to hog all those important updates everyone just needs to know about?

Status: Woke up at 12:12pm on 12/12/12. Was so well rested afterwards, I decided to continue the trend. Set my next alarm for 16:12pm. Never felt better..

#3 ·
Booze isn't involved, no worries Mae. Better waking up extremely late feeling fresh, than hungover

#4 ·

Almost as boring as a baseball match atm

#6 ·
Been thinking about making a few "Dylan" threads as a matter of fact. Just as a tribute to the guy, before I return to the shadows

#12 ·
Sham Kay scarecrows has invited you to play Mafia Wars

Accept Ignore

#13 ·
Status: Playing Mafia Wars. Ran out of energy 5 minutes after starting. Reconsidering my plans to go on living

#29 ·
Comment: Djokovic will tell you it's more about the discipline than the egg. Getting into the habit of scanning for traces of gluten in everything you eat for example.

#22 ·
Status: Wasting time on the internet while eating a cookie. I'm a notorious multitasker :cool:

#23 ·
Status: Eating Santa Claus shaped chocolates while playing PES 2013 on my PS3.

#27 ·
Comment: After playing Fifa 13, I'm considering switching allegiances. Not sure about forking over 40 quid for PES though.

#26 ·

#30 · (Edited)
#33 ·
Status: 1AM - watching some movie made before I was born, "Three Fugitives"

#46 ·
Sham Kay likes this

Comment: sorry :angel: But you know you could be confusing a lot of people with such claims. Time zones are hard to understand :awww: and now we have Venezuela to thank for making it easier :hatoff:
Comment: Timezones are only the tip of the iceberg. I'm still trying to figure out how the internet works.. I mean its purpose is obvious; procrastination and prevention of sleep.

#47 ·
Punky is In a Relationship with Naudio Spanlatine

#54 ·
We know!!!!!! Lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.