Mens Tennis Forums banner

the AMER DELIC thread !!!!

47K views 989 replies 71 participants last post by  cobalt60 
#1 ·
Guys! Why isn't there a thread for Amer Delic?! Anyone else a fan out there?

Here are some pix I have saved of him.... :wavey:

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
pryss said:
yay amer!!!!!!

ok here's another picture...it's kind of big. enjoy, though. :)

Thank you Esther!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Any more? hehe... Attached are 2 more that I have ;)

:devil:

Attachments

#6 ·
He seems like a nice guy, I remember being pretty impressed by his game and intensity when he played Moya at the USO last year :D

#7 ·
he's definitely an up-and-comer. i saw him play in indy last year. i think he had some friends from college there cheering for him. did he go to University of Illinois? i think i read that somewhere. or maybe i'm crazy. i'll look out for him in indy this year and take some pics.

Reactions: GermanBoy
#8 ·
jmgsdoubsprtnr said:
he's definitely an up-and-comer. i saw him play in indy last year. i think he had some friends from college there cheering for him. did he go to University of Illinois? i think i read that somewhere. or maybe i'm crazy. i'll look out for him in indy this year and take some pics.
Yeah I'm pretty sure he went to Illinois :)

#10 ·
It is impressive to see another player who can pull off the 'sleeveless' look ;)
Amer made a few stupid errors in the last match of his that I saw, and I am glad that Jurgen beat him :tape: but he seemed to be a really nice guy, good attitude and a great serve (when it goes in!)

#19 ·
Dammit! But... congrats, and keep it up Delish!! :yeah:

#21 ·
Cool!
I have a friend from there... Naperville... well I guess I have 2 friends from Illinoi(s) now! lol... So, he plays Goldstein next. I have no idea whether this guy is decent or not, but hoefully the Delish serve will overpower him! :D

#22 ·
really? i know where naperville is!! but it's highly unlikely i know your friend. how'd you meet someone from naperville? small world, i guess :rolleyes:

#23 ·
I don't even know how I met her :shrug: It was through some global penfriend thing... Crazy! Anyway, her name is Amanda Doveatt :yeah:

Yeah! Small world, definitely :) but still, too big. I am so isolated in Australia. LOL
(Woohoo! We're onto page two! :D)

#24 ·
I was visiing that site with the healey / potential Torrey pictures... and saw this one of Amer:

It seems he suffers from the same problem as Jarkko and Marco Mirnegg
Uncoordinated undies!:eek:

Reactions: GermanBoy
#26 ·
There is an Amer Delic thread existing and I haven`t noticed it... :eek: :rolleyes:

Go Amer! :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.