Mens Tennis Forums banner

TARPISEX!!! Woot!!!

133K views 2K replies 76 participants last post by  virex 
#1 · (Edited)
Major :drool: !

period.

#721 ·
Don't be :unsure: girls - I am totally harmless - just VERY bored in the off-season and nothing much to do at work but sit here and watch the clock waiting to go home!!

#723 ·
Not always - it depends where I'm working, because I do contract/freelance work and can work from all sorts of different offices. This office is really nice - unlimited Internet access, free tea and biscuits - and very little work!!!! They're not all as good as that believe me! Love your avatar by the way:)

#725 ·
Well, my field of expertise (that sounds good) is social work - especially dealing with asylum seekers to the UK and refugees, but I fill in with legal administration and secretarial stuff - very boring :yawn: but it pays the mortgage.

#728 ·
LOL - it's OK. Sorry for delay in replying, but I actually had to go and do some work for a change! Anyway - I'm at home now - so in answer to your question - about 10/15 years ago they were mainly from countries such as Bosnia and Kosovo, but now usually from Somalia or Ethiopia. I used to do that all the time - now really only part time (as and when needed), and I fill in the gaps with more mundane temporary office stuff (administration, reception, secretarial, anything really). Legal secretarial work is very well paid here - but I can't deny I find it sooooo boring :zzz:

And tennis lover - thanks :hug:

#747 ·
Tarpaulin :lol: It's not as juicy as it sounds. Although there's definitely a sadomasochistic moment about it, which suits the thread perfectly. :haha:

#763 ·
don't you dare diss zidane. :armed:
I love your avvie btw. ;) :drool:

#760 ·
mwauahahahahah :haha:

Tarpi will be the first person winning Fed Cup and Davis Cup as a coach, and FIFA World CUP as single player :yeah:

#765 ·
:singer: Jon Stewart is Better than tarpi in Life and Everything Else :singer:

:wavey:

#767 ·
:yeah: gab, you've seen the light! :bowdown:

#768 ·

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.