Mens Tennis Forums banner

Tennis Tipping #2A - Salinas - rvugt clinched it! & stbanchile/antofalila in doubles!

34K views 446 replies 78 participants last post by  sdtoot 
#1 · (Edited)
Tennis Tipping #2A - Salinas - rvugt clinched it! & stbanchile/antofalila in doubles!

Tennis Tipping – #2A Salinas

What is Tennis Tipping?

In the game, participants pick the winners of all main draw matches and are placed in a knock-out system. That means each participant plays a different participant and whoever predicted the winner of most matches correctly, moves on to the next round. The same applies for doubles, but you're in a team format and your scores are combined.

Note:

- In case of a tie, a tie-breaker will decide who moves on to the next round.
New tie-break method: http://www.menstennisforums.com/show...37&postcount=1

- In case a player (i.e. the actual ATP Player) retires in a match, this match will be counted as long as one point has been played. If players are replaced by a lucky loser after the start of Tennis Tipping, these matches will be cancelled.

How to Sign-Up:

Just post here that you would like to play. You can only play one tournament per week. Entries will be based on ranking. Everyone can commit.

Please read this post for more information
http://www.menstennisforums.com/show...14&postcount=1

How to send in picks:

Picks can be sent in as soon as the draws are ready. Remember, you pick a winner in every match! Picks should be sent by PM, so that your opponent does not know your picks. Picks should be titled: [TT: Salinas, day #]. Picks can be sent in anytime until the beginning of play each day. If you're still in both singles & doubles, you use the same tips for both. For doubles, you still tip the ATP singles matches, not the doubles! No changes can be made after the play has started.

PRECAUTIONARY MEASURE

If the board goes down as has happened before, send your picks to csoltmann@hotmail.com

See less See more
#282 ·
Re: Tennis Tipping #2A - Salinas - 1st Deadline is over. COMMIT FOR DOUBLES!!

Good luck lucian_iasi (MEX)/frici (HUN):)

#283 ·

I see now, me and hahaha7 aren´t in the main draw cause we didn´t confirm our team this week, and we played 100 tournaments without confirmation in the second week, so I don´t understand why do you have to follow the rule exactly? And if you follow the rules, why is rvugt making all your work, cause if you are not around why did you take this tournament? Rules says that the manager must update the lists and scores, and rvugt is making all of that. Look around that many managers take commitments from the first week cause some players, like me, don´t spend much time on MTF, so you could have sent us a PM to notify us, but as I said, you aren´t doing much work as a manager these two weeks, so why should I expect something like that...

#290 ·

I see now, me and hahaha7 aren´t in the main draw cause we didn´t confirm our team this week, and we played 100 tournaments without confirmation in the second week, so I don´t understand why do you have to follow the rule exactly? And if you follow the rules, why is rvugt making all your work, cause if you are not around why did you take this tournament? Rules says that the manager must update the lists and scores, and rvugt is making all of that. Look around that many managers take commitments from the first week cause some players, like me, don´t spend much time on MTF, so you could have sent us a PM to notify us, but as I said, you aren´t doing much work as a manager these two weeks, so why should I expect something like that...
Well, I really think this post is disrespectful. I'm sorry, but he told that already a long time before that you need to confirm. You had a whole week to look at that. It was not that he put it on at the last moment. And he did update the entrylists, so you could have seen it. I think you should stop shouting at him!

#285 ·

i don't understand krajinovic wins in three set, we are going to PTS2 or still in PTS1?

#286 ·

Maximo Gonzalez def. Sat Galan 6-2 4-6 6-1
Patricio Alvarado def. Ivan Endara 2-6 6-0 6-1
Daniel Silva def. Stephen Bass 6-4 6-1

#288 ·

Carlos Salamanca def. Filip Krajinovic 6-4 6-3

#289 ·

Izak Van Der Merwe def. Brian Battistone 6-3 6-2

#291 ·

hey rvugt, stbanchile put 6-4 6-3 for PTS1 in qualyfing round 1, and me 7-5 6-2, looks like he wins, but i'm not to sure beacause the result of that match was 3-6 7-6 6-3. i loss in the second round, but if he passes maybe he have a chance to pass to the third round, but i really don't know if i win or he in the first round.

#292 ·

TT Singles Draw

Final Qualifying Round

Matches Counted: 0

Matches Remaining: 8

00:+1 | SoPlayDr vs MrExcel Vejmelka, Arango, Battistone vs Zguns, Gawron, Van der Merwe
+2:00 | sd3300123 (6) vs Marita (4) Gonzalez vs Torresi
+1:00 | lucian_iasi vs James Craven Zguns, Alejandro Gonzalez, Arango vs Vejmelka, Torresi, Gawron
00:+1 | Coocoocachoo (Alt) vs vol

Qualifying Second Round

+2:00 | SoPlayDr vs nevito Gonzalez, Vejmelka vs Burzi, Cabal
+2:+1 | MrExcel vs frici Zguns, Cabal, Salamanca vs Acosta, Vejmelka, O'Neal
+2:00 | sd3300123 (6) vs extremaduratenis Torresi, Vejmelka vs Elias, Cabal
00:00 | stbanchile (Alt) vs Marita (4) No diffs, SR diffs, no right set scores, same CB, so 6-2 6-3 from Marita is closer than 6-2 6-4

+2:+2 | lucian_iasi vs Overlord +2/+1 in SR diffs
00:+1 | sdtoot vs James Craven Elias vs Torresi
+1:+1 | Coocoocachoo (Alt) vs Adder +2/+1 in SR diffs
+2:00 | vol vs exponente (3) Gonzalez, Vejmelka vs Cabal, Burzi

Qualifying First Round

00:00 | Pichulman (1) vs SoPlayDr No picks piculman
+3:00 | nevito vs EnriqueIG8 Endara, Galan, Bass vs Barreda, Bologna, Montoya
00:00 | sharas36 vs MrExcel No picks sharas36
+1:00 | frici vs Goldmund (Alt) galan vs bologna

00:00 | sd3300123 (6) vs TripleA No picks TripleA
00:00 | extremaduratenis vs petesampras_1 Extremadura had Klingeman in 3, so he wins on this one.
00:00 | stbanchile (Alt) vs Antofalila (Alt) PTS1 stbanchile had 6-3 for Klingeman right! Sorry for this mistake!
00:00 | Ana_I vs Marita (4) No picks Ana_I

00:00 | TKCHQ (2) vs lucian_iasi No picks TKCHQ
00:00 | Overlord vs zveeen No picks zveeen
+4:+1 | sdtoot vs jcreback
00:00 | James Craven vs Nathaliia (7) +2/+1 in SR

+3:00 | Coocoocachoo (Alt) vs Stancho1123
+5:+1 | Adder A216 vs digor
+1:+1 | vol vs Yves. (Alt) vol wins on SR1 shootout
00:00 | Manimal vs exponente (3) No picks manimal

#294 ·

TT Doubles Draw

Final Qualifying Round

Matches Remaining: 0

+1:+1 | Adder A216/Yves. (NED) vs stbanchile/antofalila (CHI) Torresi +2, Arango +1, vs A. Gonzalez +2, Gawron +1
+1:+3 | lucian_iasi (MEX)/frici (HUN) vs sdtoot(ENG)/extremaduratenis (ESP) Zguns +1, Arango +1 vs Vejmelka +1, Gawron +1,

Qualifying Second Round

00:00 | Folklore (GEO)/Mr Brightside (FIN) (1) vs Adder A216/Yves. (NED) No picks folklore/Mr Brightside
+3:+5 | Stancho123 (BUL)/EnriqueIG8 (SPN) vs stbanchile/antofalila (CHI) O'Neal +1, Vejmelka +2, Acosta +2, Lasso +1, Torresi +1, Gonzalez +1, Sanabria +1 vs Salamanca +1, Cabal +2, Zguns +2, Van der Merwe +1, Elias +1, Burzi +1, Bat
00:00 | lucian_iasi (MEX)/frici (HUN) vs Overlord/The Man Late picks The Man
00:00 | sdtoot (ENG)/extremaduratenis (SPN) vs Caio_Brasil (BRA)/hellas719 (GRE) No picks hellas

Qualifying First Round

00:00 | Folklore (GEO)/Mr Brightside (FIN) (1) vs bye
+1:+2 | CoocooCachoo/Goldmund vs Adder A216/Yves. (NED) Gonzalez +1, Bologna +1 vs Ponce +1, Galan +2
00:00 | Stancho123 (BUL)/EnriqueIG8 (SPN) vs karo_em9 (ARG)/vol (BRA) no picks karo_em9
00:00 | stbanchile/antofalila (CHI) vs MZverev-Fan/sharas36 (3) No picks MZverev-Fan/sharas36

00:+2 | RezNik/digor (UKR)(4) vs lucian_iasi (MEX)/frici (HUN) Montoya +1, Wright +1 vs Bass +1, Arango +1
00:00 | Pichulman (ANT)/Manimal (BOL) vs Overlord/The Man Only picks overlord
00:00 | sdtoot (ENG)/extremaduratenis (SPN) vs guaripolo (CHI)/LEO_Legionario (ARG) No picks guaripolo (CHI)/LEO_Legionario (ARG)
00:00 | Caio_Brasil (BRA)/hellas719 (GRE) vs Pixel/zveeen (GER) (2) Only picks Caio_Brasil

#296 ·

TT Singles Draw

First Round

Matches Remaining: TBA

00:00 | rototito (URU) (1) vs FERNET (ARG)
00:00 | Q2 vs Mago#01 (ARG)
00:00 | Davidcuervacho (ARG) vs Boarder35m (GER)
00:00 | Mr Brightside (FIN) vs Salum (BRA) (8)

00:00 | manu86 (ARG)(7) vs Dougie (FIN)
00:00 | Superior1 (CRO) vs quiron (ARG)
00:00 | Mishka Logvi (UKR) vs karo_em9 (ARG)
00:00 | ReyDavid08 (ARG) vs jazar (GBR)(4)

00:00 | RezNik (UKR)(3) vs Albop (CHI)
00:00 | rvugt (NED) vs Q1
00:00 | Felipe99 (CHI) vs eljab (SUI)
00:00 | ceci_rah84 (ARG) vs Spadea TT (ITA)(5)

00:00 | Gallina (ARG)(6) vs mcarvalho (POR)
00:00 | Caio_Brasil (BRA) vs Q3
00:00 | Pixel (GER) vs hahaha7 (CRO)
00:00 | Q4 vs Nikki♥ (GER)(2)

#298 ·

TT Doubles Draw

First Round

Matches Remaining: TBA

00:00 | Dougie (FIN)/Salum (BRA)(1) vs Boarder35m (GER)/eljab (SUI)
00:00 | Genius1787/quiron (ARG) vs Q2
00:00 | petesampras_1/sd3300123 (CHN) vs Nathaliia (POL)/gagm (CHI)
00:00 | jcreback (USA)/rvugt (NED) vs FERNET/Davidcuervacho (ARG)(4)

00:00 | manu86 (ARG)/Spadea TT (ITA)(3) vs Q1
00:00 | mcarlvalho(POR)/Mishka Logvi (UKR) vs jazar (GBR)/Gallina (ARG)
00:00 | Marita/Mago#01 (ARG) vs nevito (ARG)/Albop (CHI)
00:00 | TKCHQ/Ana_I vs rototito (URU)/Exponente (ARG)(2)

So, now my job is almost done. Only an update for the qualification and than Claudius will return!

#299 ·

Maximo Gonzalez def. Sat Galan 6-2 4-6 6-1
Patricio Alvarado def. Ivan Endara 2-6 6-0 6-1
Daniel Silva def. Stephen Bass 6-4 6-1
Carlos Salamanca def. Filip Krajinovic 6-4 6-3
Izak Van Der Merwe def. Brian Battistone 6-3 6-2
Adam VEJMELKA (CZE) def. Adrians ZGUNS (LAT) 63 76(3)
Marcin GAWRON (POL) def. Andres ARANGO (ECU) 62 67(7) 60
Alejandro GONZALEZ (COL) def. Federico TORRESI (ITA) 75 62

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i guess we did it esteban :D.

#300 ·

I sent picks !!!!!!!!

#303 ·

you're right they change now the result, And looks like they will play the final round of the qualy today.

Maximo Gonzalez def. Patricio Alvarado 7-5 6-2

#305 ·

wtf? i snet points!

#309 ·

Okay, draws are on the first page.

Later on, when the today's matches are done, I will make an update from the qualifying matches, to finish the day with Monday's OOP.

Now, all the players that are on the MD must send picks to me. ClaudiuS.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.