Mens Tennis Forums banner

Micheal Llorda VS Dominik Hrbaty Final live scores

3K views 20 replies 11 participants last post by  Habsudovafan 
#1 ·
:banana:

#3 ·
hihi

#4 ·
please keep me updated about this match... no livescore anywhere and no TV coverage in Germany :sad:

#6 ·
yeah, I think in the US, NBA, NHL, American Football outgun tennis almost all the time :-(

#14 ·
this week is incredible... some players coming out of nowhere... Hrbaty, Llodra, Escude... UNBELIEVABLE, simply amazing! :)

#17 ·
Congrats to Michael for this wonderful week !!

#19 ·
2004 - the year of the Dominator. It has been a long wait, but it was incredible to see Dominik hold a championship trophy once more. For all of you who couldn't watch the match, he played very well, just like in the semi. The stats said he did only 2 unforced errors the whole match!!! And of course many many streaking winners. In the second set Llodra was bagelled to perfection due to a powerful display of DOMINANCE. I also hope this means he is back and here to stay this time.

#20 · (Edited)
Also Llodra played quite well, and stepped up phenomennally to save many break points, so congratulations Michael on a fine week.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.