Mens Tennis Forums banner

Welcome to Shanghai!

2K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  ▄︻┻┳═ 
#1 ·
I guess you know none of the Chinese men's tennis players, but it's only the first step. We can also hold important tennis events. It's known to all that TMC will be held in Shanghai from 2005 to 2007, and China Open in Beijing is certainly a success. I'm conviced that we will have some talented players in the future. Shanghai is my hometown, welcome to enjoy the Heineken Open. I'm looking forward to see you!

#2 ·
Espanol, thanks for the message. I'm sure lots of tennis fans would appreciate your help with news and info about the tournament. The website uses too much flash and takes forever to load and there is very little foreign language info available. Please share whatever info you have with us. Thanks.

#3 ·
Fee said:
Espanol, thanks for the message. I'm sure lots of tennis fans would appreciate your help with news and info about the tournament. The website uses too much flash and takes forever to load and there is very little foreign language info available. Please share whatever info you have with us. Thanks.
hey Fee..where did you find that little foreign language? am I looking at the same site?!

#4 ·
I should have been more clear. The website is entirely in Chinese (last time I tried to look at it). I was referring to finding English language info about the tournament in general. I haven't found much yet, but I am still looking.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.