Mens Tennis Forums banner

Merry Christmas to all of you Safin lovers!!!!!

4K views 68 replies 26 participants last post by  Sarka 
#1 ·
Dear all

Hope you all have a wonderful christmas time
with all your loved ones around you ......
May 2008 be great for you
a lot of joyful and sensational moments and tons of health and happiness !!!!!

:hug:

See less See more
#2 ·
Happy holiday season, dears :smooch:

Whatever you are celebrating, may all the luck and health be with you :hug:

Have I told you lately that I love you? :p Well, now I do so :smooch:

#4 ·
HAPPY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR​

I wish for good health, lots of love and loads of laughter to everyone here, and a special :hug: to my fellow Tarpi lovers :inlove:

Reactions: MariaV
#8 ·
Merry Christmas everyone!!! :smooch: :aparty: :hug:

I hope that 2008 will be full of happiness, health and many successes (on and off the court :lol: ) and that Santa will be extra generous this year, seeing how we've all been good Safinettes and Safinet (yes Vass, that's you :p ) :kiss:

#16 ·
They're showing Love Actually on Thursday!! :woohoo: :rocker:
:hearts:
I love that movie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (does the ELEVEN bit go here or earlier ;))!!!!!!!

Colin Firth :inlove: ... swoooooooooooooon

Mr Darcy, McSaffy, & McSteamy all under my tree :yeah: now that sounds like a nice way to work off the turkey ... (that sounds ruder than expected :eek:)

#35 ·
Merry Christmas for our cat ladies....
:haha: Priceless!!
Talking of kittens, one of mine keeps climbing up the middle of our tree and poking her little head out of the branches, it's so cute! :awww:
:awww: :lol: My cat did that a couple of years ago, when he was little. We left him alone for 5 sec and when we came back he was like one of those little Santas that you hang in the middle of the tree :haha:

:haha: :haha: Pam :worship: Although I prefer the version where Marat is Santa and I'm sitting on his lap :aplot:

#24 ·
ho, ho, ho!!! Merry Christmas all you Safinettes and Vass! :p hope you'll have a great one this year, full of happiness and joy!

#27 ·

... and especially from me to you ...

... Mr Curls in the flesh ... :aplot:

Have a safe & happy Christmas :hug:

Reactions: Damita
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.