Hey Bolar, Seek Help.

996 views 38 replies 12 participants last post by  Washa Koroleva 
#1 ·
:wavey:

Reactions: Carito_90
#4 ·
I think all of MTF needs to seek help

#21 ·
Anyway I'm finding it laugable you think I have a beer tummy and that I am huge. How you get that idea, I dunno but it's pretty hilarious. No one here has seen me so who is to judge? I'm pretty fit. BTW, I have no fat on my legs and hardly any on my arms. And my stomach is not as big as you claim it to be. It's rumours and pretty poor on your part, but that's not surprising coming from you.

Keep it coming - I'm sitting back, drinking and enjoying the shit that comes out of your mouth.

What lies are you going to tell next? Interesting. Maybe I'm an Alien?

BTW, was your favourite cartoon show, Pinnochio by any chance? You two have a lot in common.

#25 ·
Bolar Bolabi said:
Anyway I'm finding it laugable you think I have a beer tummy and that I am huge. How you get that idea, I dunno but it's pretty hilarious. No one here has seen me so who is to judge? I'm pretty fit. BTW, I have no fat on my legs and hardly any on my arms. And my stomach is not as big as you claim it to be. It's rumours and pretty poor on your part, but that's not surprising coming from you.

Keep it coming - I'm sitting back, drinking and enjoying the shit that comes out of your mouth.

What lies are you going to tell next? Interesting. Maybe I'm an Alien?

BTW, was your favourite cartoon show, Pinnochio by any chance? You two have a lot in common.
:worship:

Possibly the best post I have ever read.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.