Mens Tennis Forums banner

Do you think 2011 will be his last season ?

• Yes

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • No

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • I hope no

Votes: 8 61.5%

Do you think 2011 will be his last season ?

2K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  Via 
#1 ·
Do you think 2011 will be the last season on ATP tour for the french veteran. Now he feels pain on his old body :lol: and seems quite fed up sometimes by his level. What's your opinion ?

#3 ·
Why do you want to change poll options ?

I see his last results make you very optimistic tonight :lol:

#4 ·
i wanted to add something else but it doens't matter. He's too tired to play well and stay concentrated since rennes he's out. I mean he can still play good tennis but i'm worried about those little pain which are a problem. He's not sure to continue in 2012 while before he didn't wnat to stop :lol: He could play 2 more years in single and then if he wanted he could become a double player :cool:

#6 ·
i wanted to add something else but it doens't matter. He's too tired to play well and stay concentrated since rennes he's out. I mean he can still play good tennis but i'm worried about those little pain which are a problem. He's not sure to continue in 2012 while before he didn't wnat to stop :lol: He could play 2 more years in single and then if he wanted he could become a double player :cool:
you mean, 'i hope yes'?? :devil: lol

could you summarise for me his form (and aches) in the last few weeks, since i had been away? :worship:

#5 ·
I think Arnaud will decide to retire after 2011 but soon he realises that he still wants to (and can) play top tennis. So at least some tournaments in schedule in 2012. ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.