Mens Tennis Forums banner

Gilles Simon's Chat Thread #2

131K views 3K replies 72 participants last post by  mike s. 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
CHAT THREAD PART ONE

:wavey:

Finally, I have my diploma and transcript of record (grades) with me
. I can look for a job now :). And my graduation ceremony in college is April 4. :D In some schools like ours we don't have a graduation ceremony if you graduated in October or May. The common graduation month is April. First semester here starts from June to October and second semester starts on November to April.
I graduated last October, so if you graduate on October you can join the graduation ceremony in April.
:bigclap: Congrats, Raine! :aparty: I hope you find a good job soon, good luck :hug:

But you're not gonna come here to fight with me for the boys, are you? :toothy: :p

#138 ·
Re: Gilles Simon's Chat Thread

Ah don't start me off yawning!!! LOL It has to be nearly time! I'm going to give it another half hour methinks! It's 2:30 in the am!!!

#146 ·

Eimear looks like they're playing a tie-break to me sweetie;):hug: Daniela is 5-1 up;)

This post has been deleted
#151 ·

Its Over Its Over Its Over, wasn't that Roy Orbison:lol:

Daniela wins:D

#166 ·

my choice of music for tonights match is -

tori amos - hey jupiter live

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FK_qRHoEkJU

im so falling in love with tori again since i found out she has a new album out in may :drool:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.