HBO game of thrones - anyone watching? - Page 61 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-10-2015, 01:39 PM   #901
country flag Droog

Droog has a reputation beyond reputeDroog has a reputation beyond reputeDroog has a reputation beyond reputeDroog has a reputation beyond reputeDroog has a reputation beyond reputeDroog has a reputation beyond reputeDroog has a reputation beyond reputeDroog has a reputation beyond reputeDroog has a reputation beyond reputeDroog has a reputation beyond reputeDroog has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: HBO game of thrones - anyone watching?

New opening:

to perform well beyond usual levels and achieve legendary status in the process

Federer, Murray, Dimitrov, Tsonga
Monfils, Goffin
Djokovic, Gasquet, Dolgopolov, Tomic, Haas
Droog is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-10-2015, 02:00 PM   #902
country flag Rychu

Rychu has a reputation beyond reputeRychu has a reputation beyond reputeRychu has a reputation beyond reputeRychu has a reputation beyond reputeRychu has a reputation beyond reputeRychu has a reputation beyond reputeRychu has a reputation beyond reputeRychu has a reputation beyond reputeRychu has a reputation beyond reputeRychu has a reputation beyond reputeRychu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger the Dodger View Post
Missendae & Greyworm - not even in the books
Not only that. It doesn't make any sense whatsoever. Grey Worm is fucking castrated. Platonic love? Give me a break.

So we've got a crappy romance instead of...for example continuing the Ironborn plot?

Thiem - Kyrgios - Fognini - Monfils - Djokovic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Police Of Mind View Post
Growth factors ain't what they used to be.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borna Coric View Post
When I play my best yes I'm more a Djokovic game wise. When I'm not at my best I'm more like Murray.
http://www.menstennisforums.com/show...69&postcount=4
Rychu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2015, 02:59 PM   #903
country flag Roger the Dodger

Roger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Droog View Post
New opening:

Among fan intros, this one I dig:

Always thought DCD has great medieval appeal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rychu View Post
Not only that. It doesn't make any sense whatsoever. Grey Worm is fucking castrated. Platonic love? Give me a break.

So we've got a crappy romance instead of...for example continuing the Ironborn plot?

True that. Actually much happens in the Ironborn plot - maybe removed from trailer but shown in episodes; unless they've altogether toyed with the material and removed the whole chunk out. Who knows
“What a fate: to be condemned to work for a firm where the slightest negligence at once gave rise to the gravest suspicion! Were all the employees nothing but a bunch of scoundrels, was there not among them one single loyal devoted man who, had he wasted only an hour or so of the firm's time in the morning, was so tormented by conscience as to be driven out of his mind and actually incapable of leaving his bed?”
- G.S; before his inevitable demise
Roger the Dodger is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2015, 03:41 PM   #904
country flag Droog

Droog has a reputation beyond reputeDroog has a reputation beyond reputeDroog has a reputation beyond reputeDroog has a reputation beyond reputeDroog has a reputation beyond reputeDroog has a reputation beyond reputeDroog has a reputation beyond reputeDroog has a reputation beyond reputeDroog has a reputation beyond reputeDroog has a reputation beyond reputeDroog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Among fan intros, this one I dig:

Always thought DCD has great medieval appeal.
That fits brilliantly! Great editing too.
to perform well beyond usual levels and achieve legendary status in the process

Federer, Murray, Dimitrov, Tsonga
Monfils, Goffin
Djokovic, Gasquet, Dolgopolov, Tomic, Haas
Droog is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2015, 05:31 PM   #905
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

I haven't read the books, so would it be unwise for me to read back through this thread? Are there spoilers for plot points that will come into play in the next few seasons?
The Prince is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2015, 11:28 AM   #906
country flag chico

chico has a reputation beyond reputechico has a reputation beyond reputechico has a reputation beyond reputechico has a reputation beyond reputechico has a reputation beyond reputechico has a reputation beyond reputechico has a reputation beyond reputechico has a reputation beyond reputechico has a reputation beyond reputechico has a reputation beyond reputechico has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Prince View Post
I haven't read the books, so would it be unwise for me to read back through this thread? Are there spoilers for plot points that will come into play in the next few seasons?
For the same reason I didn't read through the thread.

Anyway, not sure if posted altready but here is a trailer for the 5th season. Two more months to wait though

Old 02-13-2015, 08:23 PM   #907

Roger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond repute

Apparently, Pedro Pascal (Red Viper) liked this reaction video This is priceless!

“What a fate: to be condemned to work for a firm where the slightest negligence at once gave rise to the gravest suspicion! Were all the employees nothing but a bunch of scoundrels, was there not among them one single loyal devoted man who, had he wasted only an hour or so of the firm's time in the morning, was so tormented by conscience as to be driven out of his mind and actually incapable of leaving his bed?”

Last edited by Roger the Dodger : 02-13-2015 at 08:28 PM.
Old 02-13-2015, 08:26 PM   #908
country flag Chris Kuerten

Chris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Prince View Post
You should be fine as long as you put Roger the Dodger on your ignore list, the rest of this thread is considerate towards non-book readers.

Quote:
Federer, Nadal and Djokovic pander to plutocrats and charge huge appearance fees. The "trickle down effect" means that tournaments like the Heineken Open now have to pay appearance money for racketeers that many of us have never heard of. It's close to extortion.
Quote:
At the end of Federer's first round match at the Australian Open a fawning interviewer asked about his kids and if he had bought coach Stefan Edberg a birthday present - no, by the way, the privilege of knocking up with 'King Roger' was enough of a present apparently.
http://www.stuff.co.nz/dominion-post...nnis/65231157/

Sombrerero loco exposed
Chris Kuerten is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2015, 08:32 PM   #909

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Kuerten View Post
You should be fine as long as you put Roger the Dodger on your ignore list, the rest of this thread is considerate towards non-book readers.
I am actually a very considerate man, and hope you haven't got me on your ignore list, BTW.
Last year was a blip in the radar, a faux-pas, besides you earned it.

This year, I vow to spoil nothing
Old 02-13-2015, 09:09 PM   #910
country flag BlackeyeVuk

BlackeyeVuk has a reputation beyond reputeBlackeyeVuk has a reputation beyond reputeBlackeyeVuk has a reputation beyond reputeBlackeyeVuk has a reputation beyond reputeBlackeyeVuk has a reputation beyond reputeBlackeyeVuk has a reputation beyond reputeBlackeyeVuk has a reputation beyond reputeBlackeyeVuk has a reputation beyond reputeBlackeyeVuk has a reputation beyond reputeBlackeyeVuk has a reputation beyond reputeBlackeyeVuk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I am actually a very considerate man, and hope you haven't got me on your ignore list, BTW.
Last year was a blip in the radar, a faux-pas, besides you earned it.

This year, I vow to spoil nothing
You better, since I finished all four seasons. Now Im kinda interested .

"Deus Renatus Invictus Exterminatus"
BlackeyeVuk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:43 PM   #911
country flag Rychu

Rychu has a reputation beyond reputeRychu has a reputation beyond reputeRychu has a reputation beyond reputeRychu has a reputation beyond reputeRychu has a reputation beyond reputeRychu has a reputation beyond reputeRychu has a reputation beyond reputeRychu has a reputation beyond reputeRychu has a reputation beyond reputeRychu has a reputation beyond reputeRychu has a reputation beyond repute

Official poster for season 5

Quote:
Quote:
When I play my best yes I'm more a Djokovic game wise. When I'm not at my best I'm more like Murray.
Old Yesterday, 10:49 PM   #912
country flag Rychu

Sneak Peaks

Quote:
Quote:
Old Yesterday, 10:49 PM   #913
country flag Kowchi

Kowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond repute

That poster is the whole reason anyone actually watches the show.

Just to see what kind of shit Tyrion gets into and the hope that Dragons will grow up and start kicking ass.

But you have pushers, all court players and ball bashers in your signature?

Why? Because I love tennis plain and simple

* Slams Do Not Exist!
Kowchi is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 05:42 AM   #914

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kowchi View Post
That poster is the whole reason anyone actually watches the show.

Just to see what kind of shit Tyrion gets into and the hope that Dragons will grow up and start kicking ass.
Slouchi Kowchi is right.
Old Today, 06:32 AM   #915
country flag YodaKnowsBest
Tennis "Expert Analyst"

YodaKnowsBest has a reputation beyond reputeYodaKnowsBest has a reputation beyond reputeYodaKnowsBest has a reputation beyond reputeYodaKnowsBest has a reputation beyond reputeYodaKnowsBest has a reputation beyond reputeYodaKnowsBest has a reputation beyond reputeYodaKnowsBest has a reputation beyond reputeYodaKnowsBest has a reputation beyond reputeYodaKnowsBest has a reputation beyond reputeYodaKnowsBest has a reputation beyond reputeYodaKnowsBest has a reputation beyond repute

Tyrion
Lord Varys
Bealish
Dragon woman
Jaime Lannister

I think those are the ones that strike me the most.

Please dont delete my thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClutchOnandWin View Post
It's going to take you so long to get those 15 infractions needed
Thread deleted count: 9
YodaKnowsBest is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote