Mens Tennis Forums banner

How far will Claydal get on the concrete?

• Round 2

Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Round 3

Votes: 6 4.7%
  • QF

Votes: 41 32.3%
  • SF

Votes: 43 33.9%
  • F

Votes: 12 9.4%
  • Winner

Votes: 15 11.8%

Predict Nadal's performance at Indian Wells

11K views 124 replies 73 participants last post by  Honestly 
#1 ·
Now that he's confirmed he's giving IW a go - how far do we think he'll get?

#53 ·
I hope he is Murray's half, that is all

#58 ·
I would prefer Rafa-Andy as I just watched some Andy matches on yt and then Rafa-Nole. No need to wait till RG.

#65 ·
It really depends on the draw, as for every player and event. I see him going out in the QF though if he gets drawn against Delpo, Berdych, or Tsonga though. Even Federer may be a hard task for him.

#98 ·
It really depends on the draw, as for every player and event. I see him going out in the QF though if he gets drawn against Delpo, Berdych, or Tsonga though. Even Federer may be a hard task for him.
Those are precisely the only players he cannot meet in the QF, due to the fact that he's ranked #5. :)

He could meet Ferrer or Murray, though... Being #5 works well for Rafa. :)

#74 ·
^So was Federer
+ Murray's H2H to Nadal
+ Rafa's motivation is tons higher than these 2s

#75 ·
^So was Federer
+ Murray's H2H to Nadal
+ Rafa's motivation is tons higher than these 2s
I'm not sure about that one. Granted some will question Federer's motivation at this point, but Murray? Why wouldn't he be highly motivated now? Do you think he's satisfied with his one slam? I think he wants to be #1 at least as badly as anyone else. You won't beat him on motivation.

#81 ·
Loses R4 to Cilic.

#83 ·
Would truly be WTA stuff. Although Nadal's physical shape is quite remarkable having been out of the tour for so long - his long leave might prove to be beneficial for him as far as extending his career goes.

#95 ·
It seems the spanish Mayflower has arrived in MTF's port. ClayDead and TornskinDoctor are gone but there are new :stupid: to take the mantle. :facepalm:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.