Mens Tennis Forums banner

Wednesday OOP and scores

22K views 918 replies 60 participants last post by  its.like.that 
#1 · (Edited)
Centre Court
Matches Start At:1:30 PM
Jonathan MARRAY (GBR) vs Richard GASQUET (FRA)
Paradorn SRICHAPHAN (THA) vs Jan VACEK (CZE)
Tomas BERDYCH (CZE) vs Thomas JOHANSSON (SWE)
NOT BEFORE 5:30 PM
Ivan LJUBICIC (CRO) vs Ivo KARLOVIC (CRO)

Court 1
Matches Start At:12:00 NOON
Dominik HRBATY (SVK) vs Kenneth CARLSEN (DEN)
Karol BECK (SVK) vs Olivier ROCHUS (BEL)
Taylor DENT (USA) vs Travis RETTENMAIER (USA)

Court 2
Matches Start At:12:00 NOON
Hyung-Taik LEE (KOR) vs Max MIRNYI (BLR)
Graydon OLIVER (USA)/Jared PALMER (USA) vs Chris HAGGARD (RSA)/Sebastian PRIETO (ARG)
Igor ANDREEV (RUS)/Alberto MARTIN (ESP) vs Jonathan ERLICH (ISR)/Andy RAM (ISR)

See less See more
#5 ·
Loving this line up!!

Goooooooooo:

Jonathan MARRAY (GBR) :shrug: Richard GASQUET (FRA) :shrug:
Thomas JOHANSSON (SWE) :inlove:
Taylor DENT (USA)

#17 ·
Just to give you an idea as to how bad the weather is, I am usually out of the house by now, making my way to the Centre.

At this time, I am still in my dressing gown - not even showered, and haven't done any of my paperwork, sorting etc before leaving (that takes 1 hour approximately). I also haven't made my packed lunch either! :lol:

The sky is very overcast and the rain is not heavy but persistent. Action is most likely to get underway around 2:00pm - if the schedule is to be finished today, I reckon they need to move one of the Centre Court matches onto the outside courts - Srichaphan v Vacek! :devil:

#20 ·
jez said:
Just to give you an idea as to how bad the weather is, I am usually out of the house by now, making my way to the Centre.

At this time, I am still in my dressing gown - not even showered, and haven't done any of my paperwork, sorting etc before leaving (that takes 1 hour approximately). I also haven't made my packed lunch either! :lol:

The sky is very overcast and the rain is not heavy but persistent. Action is most likely to get underway around 2:00pm - if the schedule is to be finished today, I reckon they need to move one of the Centre Court matches onto the outside courts - Srichaphan v Vacek! :devil:
Yeah, I'm in London and things don't look to good here either.

No Wimby qualifying today (yet) :(

#21 ·
jez said:

they better not move thomas :mad:

#23 ·
jez said:

Goddam English weather. Better not move Srichaphan out, I need him to make some money for me today :devil:

#24 ·
jez said:

how is the weather now getting any better ???

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.