Mens Tennis Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

pictures of novak,the most handsome tennis player ever,number 2!

912K views 5K replies 183 participants last post by  Okonsky 
#1 · (Edited)
thank you jess

#4,855 ·
Minced pork, veal and lamb meat, meat fingers... with onion, garlic, hot paprika powder and pepper...grilled with chopped onion, with fresh cabbage salad...with vinegar...and you put it in pita bread...and five beers...and you're on heaven:)

Well, this one looks ok:) and it's on english

#4,856 ·
Thanks for the explanation Sasha. Guess I can group that into the sausage category.

I counted 7 men in Nolte's entourage there: Goran, Marko, Marian, Miljan, Igor, trainer (sorry never can remeber his name) plus Nole, still there were way too much meat :tape:

#4,858 ·
Skinless sausage :))
Splash them in burger shape...and you have pljeskavica...serbian hamburger.

You can't believe how much meat we are eating...in general.
I remembered a video of Nole many years ago with all those meat and I believe you, :tape:

And cevapcici definitely looks yummy. But I don't like lamb and my son is not a fan of too much hot pepper so If I try to make this and alter the ingredients, I wonder if the end product can still be called cevapcic :lol:

#4,859 ·
Of course...you can.
Bosniaks (Muslim ones) are making them exclusively with lamb or beef
As the biker said..use the baking powder if you want them to be bouncy:)
We sometimes put a spoon of sodium bicarbonate...not sure why, I think for the same reason. And I don't remember that we put parsley in it...anyway..you can make them...the way you like it...it doesn't have to be hot...
You can eat them with mustard ...french fries on a side...
It's our fast food...One is cevap...plenty of them - chevaptschichi :lol:
I think you can find a lot versions...google it:)

#4,876 ·
Love the pics, the emotions! :D

Just a little sad that i couldn't watch it live as Ive been away on holiday with my friends but I made sure they all cheered for Nole after he got number 1, even the Nadal fans cheered for him (of course it helped that I was buying a round of tequilas :angel: ). So happy for Nole! :sobbing:

THE TITLE THREAD NEEDS TO BE CHANGED ASAP!!! :p

Reactions: Lee
#4,877 ·
THE TITLE THREAD NEEDS TO BE CHANGED ASAP!!! :p
5000 posts quota is 'around the corner'. Someone could open volume 3. these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.