Mens Tennis Forums banner

The "Guga Fans Forever" Chat Thread!

220K views 10K replies 104 participants last post by  Lee 
#1 · (Edited)
That would be cool to have our own chat thread! Everybody can come here, let's talk about anything!!!

Right now here in Quebec City there is a terrible snow storm, I'm blocked inside because there's way too much snow and the roads are blocked!!! I have to admitt I'm a summer guy... and you??

#4,855 ·
Re: The "Rio Carnival and Summer Beach Dudes" Chat Thread!

PennyThePenguin said:
hmmm....i've been on trips with groups...like..class trips and stuff..but never just pure holiday with a bunch of friends...i will soon though..I HOPE! :p
me too, that's why I'm so interested to go:D!!!

Reactions: Cris
#4,859 ·

:lol:

I love it! Though don't have enough money left now to book a holiday. I think I'll save money and plan my next holiday to go to Switzerland, it has been ages ago that I've been there!. And I will save a bit more money and Japan will be my next goal, I've two friends there to visit!

#4,860 ·

:D cool! there's this international conference for the international pharmaceutical/dental/medical students federations this june in rio de janeiro...

i'd LOOOOOVVEEEE to go tehre....but the topic's on ageing.....like....hmm..not quite my cup of tea..... and i'm not sure how much it'd cost too sigh....

#4,871 ·

Billabong said:
I think you speak English very well:D! I also don't speak English perfectly (French is my primary language) but I think I progressed A LOT by coming on this forum:)! Thanks to all the Guga fans:hug:! Keep coming here, and I guarantee you that your English will get better and better:)!
Yes Seb, you're right. I improve a little bit because I came here very often, actually not when I write but now I understand almost everything when I read, I hope one day I will be perfect :D . Besides the portugues, I speak italian fluent, and the spanish of course it's easy to us. So, I pretend continue come here. :wavey:

#4,872 ·

brazuca5copas said:
Yes Seb, you're right. I improve a little bit because I came here very often, actually not when I write but now I understand almost everything when I read, I hope one day I will be perfect :D . Besides the portugues, I speak italian fluent, and the spanish of course it's easy to us. So, I pretend continue come here. :wavey:
wow so you know 4 languages:D!!! Where did you learn Italian:)?

#4,875 · (Edited)

brazuca5copas said:
Oi Seb !!! Seu português é muito bom :yeah: !!!! Tenha um ótimo dia você também :hug:
Obrigada:hug: Eu gosto falar Português, mas no facil para mim;)! Eu gosto escreve isto lìngua:hug:!

Eu gosto jogar tênis, e você?

#4,876 ·

brazuca5copas said:
Well, I started learn by myself for 3 years because I really liked the languages and also the musics, after I did italian in the language school. It's a very beautiful language !
I agree:hug: It's always fun to learn new languages:D! I learned some words in Portuguese thanks to the translations of Portuguese articles about Guga:lol: (with BabelFish)! I mostly know words about tennis;)!

Is there a country apart from Italy that uses Italian?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.