Mens Tennis Forums banner

The "Guga Fans Forever" Chat Thread!

220K views 10K replies 104 participants last post by  Lee 
#1 · (Edited)
That would be cool to have our own chat thread! Everybody can come here, let's talk about anything!!!

Right now here in Quebec City there is a terrible snow storm, I'm blocked inside because there's way too much snow and the roads are blocked!!! I have to admitt I'm a summer guy... and you??

#4,605 ·
Re: The "Rio Carnival and Summer Beach Dudes" Chat Thread!

Billabong said:
:eek: you lucky girl:p why don't you play more often:)?
From May to October, you can play for about an hour before 7am and another hour after 6pm. It's too hot. And from November to April, during weekdays, little Lee's schedule is quite full with school, and on weekends, hubby wants to do something else. And then, there are many other outdoor activities like hiking, riding bike, basketball, swimming (well, we have a pool in the backyard, which is a lot more convenient :p ) , etc.

#4,609 ·

Billabong said:
Hello Wojtek:wavey:
awww I'm so glad to hear that, I hope you enjoy it:D! Me I won't be able to play until May, because like you said, indoors courts are so expansive and outside there will be snow until April;)!
Snow is gone here :worship: but they said that snow would be next week. :rolleyes:

#4,619 ·

tall_one said:
for any of you who download matches, this site has a Guga one :) I only have to wait 9 more hours until i can watch it :lol: http://www.geocities.com/rosaponselle/
Wow thanks for the link dear:kiss:!
BTW I'm trading with a Brazilian girl, and here are the matches I may get soon:)!

-2000 TMS Hamburg F Guga VS Safin (a classic, 7-6 in the 5th set)
-2000 TMC Lisboa SF Guga VS Sampras
-2001 RG 4th Guga VS Russell (the famous comeback)
-2001 Cincinnati 1st Guga VS Roddick (sweet revenge from Montreal)
-2001 Cincinnati QF Guga VS Kafelnikov
-2001 US Open 3rd Guga VS Mirnyi (what a match!!!)
-2002 Brazil Open F Guga VS Coria (a classic 7-6 in the 3rd set, Guga saved a champioship point)

I'll keep you updated:)!

#4,621 ·

still no rain....i haven't gone so long without rain in singapore ever since i was born..it usually rains every 3 to 4 days max. but we've been rainless for like...a month... maybe a month and a half now...all the plants are DYING! this is singapore..we're supposed to get rain and nothing but rain!

#4,622 ·

Wojtek said:
Well for 3 days i had spring weather but yeasterday we have huge snow-storm and probably i will have to wait two weeks to play outdoors ot i will have to pay a lot of money to play indoors. :mad:
that's frustrating:(! But this snow should melt pretty rapidly, no:)?

Reactions: sol
#4,623 ·

PennyThePenguin said:
but we've been rainless for like...a month... maybe a month and a half now...all the plants are DYING! this is singapore..we're supposed to get rain and nothing but rain!
The same here. :rain: I'm a bit afraid :scared: To many people have died for the rains, floods and mountains collapses in the last two weeks.

:wavey: Hello everyone! :kiss:

#4,625 ·

Did you know that...

Guga is the only one who beat Rogi in a GS in 2004
Guga is the last man to have defeated Gaudio in RG
Guga is the last man to have defended his RG title
Guga is the only south-American player who reached at least the TMS finals on every surface:)
Guga can join Rogi to make history if he wins his 4th straight GS final

Guga:worship:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.