Mens Tennis Forums banner

Do you hope the quality of tennis drastically improves as the year goes on?

• Yes, this AO has been tough to watch

Votes: 25 30.9%
  • Yes, it's been ok but bring on clay/grass season

Votes: 13 16.0%
  • No, the tennis has been fantastic, what are you smoking?

Votes: 31 38.3%
  • Quality doesn't matter, I just care if my fave wins

Votes: 12 14.8%

Lowest quality AO since?

5K views 85 replies 55 participants last post by  MuzzahLovah 
#1 ·
Nadal has a giant blister on his hand is and is playing some very ugly tennis(even by his standards). He's still in the semis dropping only a set, given his lackluster opposition.
Murray was recovering from back surgery and lost a set a lucky loser, and then somehow lost a match to old washed up Fed.
Old washed up Fed destroyed Tsonga(who has apparently regressed) and beat a recovering Murray. Will be destroyed next round by Nadal.
Djokovic, Defending and 3 time champ, lost his lost his fighting spirit and went out in the quarters.
Berdych barely beat Ferrer, who played one of the worst matches of his life.
Dimitrov and Nishikori couldn't win 1 tiebreak against shanking Nadal out of 4 separate attempts.
Del Potro lost early to someone whose name I can't remember.

At this point Wawrinka is the only one playing better than he has before, but he still won't take a set off Nadal in the final.

#86 ·
Nadal has a giant blister on his hand is and is playing some very ugly tennis(even by his standards). He's still in the semis dropping only a set, given his lackluster opposition.
Murray was recovering from back surgery and lost a set a lucky loser, and then somehow lost a match to old washed up Fed.
Old washed up Fed destroyed Tsonga(who has apparently regressed) and beat a recovering Murray. Will be destroyed next round by Nadal.
Djokovic, Defending and 3 time champ, lost his lost his fighting spirit and went out in the quarters.
Berdych barely beat Ferrer, who played one of the worst matches of his life.
Dimitrov and Nishikori couldn't win 1 tiebreak against shanking Nadal out of 4 separate attempts.
Del Potro lost early to someone whose name I can't remember.

At this point Wawrinka is the only one playing better than he has before, but he still won't take a set off Nadal in the final.

yep

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.