Mens Tennis Forums banner

Funny Thread

24K views 463 replies 32 participants last post by  rtgy 
#1 ·
So here we go.........................The Funny Thread is here:

that's the place for everything funny - pics, videos, articles, statements or anything you like to post and makes you feel really happy ;)

be creative :p

:worship:

I start whit this:

Jumping Gael :lol:

:rolls: :bounce:

See less See more
#128 ·
I might start with a little short story as to what REALLY happened behind the flag if I was going to do it. I'm not the best at writing but I think it'd be a little fun. I could start a thread for anyone who wanted to read it and maybe post bits every day or something ... I don't know :lol: I'm keeping my eyes peeled don't worry!

#130 ·
Eimear,yeah go on write away;):bounce: I love this thread,it keeps my spirits up. Whats lifes problems after you've spent time in here marvelling at such imagination and nice people from all around mixing their sense of humour;) Its a potion made in heaven:drool:

#131 ·
I might see where my imagination takes me tonight once I've watched the DC and put some ideas on paper. If anyone has any ideas feel free to send them my way and I'll see what I can do :lol: The one thing I will say is it definitely WON'T be adult in any shape or form 'cause I'd NEVER be able to write sex scenes. I prefer to leave it to the imagination :lol:

#133 ·
I love those pics Yavor ... the ones with Guy are priceless. You can tell how frustrated Guy is and how much he's trying to hold his temper in and not let rip at Gilles and support him

#139 ·
Heh heh!!! I'm feeling the man-love here :lol: The Croatian lovers versus the Frenchies :lol: I've heard Gael and Gilles have a LOT of fun playing doubles together ... shame they can't play doubles :lol: I would love a France/Croatia match with our 4 boys yeah. That would be fun :lol:

#141 ·
It would:bounce::lol:

Those pics are priceless,soooooo funny:rolls::rolls:,thanks Yavor:hug:

I'll try a caption for that last pic 'What have I told you Gilles,I've eaten chocapix for years,just look what it did to my eyes'

#144 ·
Mario/Marin vs Gael/Gilles! I would buy a ticket and fly there to see them play:inlove:
Is it a prerequisite to have the same starting alphabet for your first name to make a great couple? :lol:
:lol: I hadn't even noticed that but come to think of it you might be right :lol: G/G and M/M :lol: I must have a look and see if I can come up with anyone else with the same letter name and see if they make a cute couple. Anyone else any suggestions?

#142 ·
if i remember well gael and gilles played the double together at the olympic games(and i think they won at least a match).
they should try more often, i want to see them playing together :)
We need a double team for the dc, at least with them, we know there is no problem of complicity :)

#146 ·
Ah but you love it Xavier :lol: Di, I'm loving your caption :lol: My one was 'Look at me Gilles ... Gael is gone ... forget about him ... concentrate on the task in hand!'

#148 ·
Ah but you love it Xavier :lol: Di, I'm loving your caption :lol: My one was 'Look at me Gilles ... Gael is gone ... forget about him ... concentrate on the task in hand!'
Thanks Eimear:hug: Your caption:lol::rolls:

#150 ·
Oh yes!!! Of course!!! Thanks a million Wen (sorry I don't know your real name but feel free to tell me :) ) I'll just go see if I can find any nice pics of those two ... brb

#151 ·
A couple of F/F photos

In the first one Feliciano is saying to Fernando ... "You won't see the Frenchies or The Croats posing like this. I think that makes us the winners!!!"

Attachments

#153 ·
I read back and had some good laughs, like I hoped for and expected :) One particular thread somewhere on MTF totally ruined my day again and I needed it very badly :lol:

:hug: Always a joy coming here.

#154 ·
Couples/Doubles its all one and the same :lol: Its nice to meet you Joey. I'm Eimear and I'm the crazy one around here but I like to think I put a smile on people's faces when they're feeling a little dejected as is the case today

#155 ·
Yeah this is definitely the place to come after a bad day. Thanks Ellen :hug: I'd post a picture of Christophe and Olivier in your honour but that's just plain incest :lol:

#162 ·
Bon ! I'm not going to be depressed all night :p anyone was able to watch Jo against Hernych ? I couldn't, but it seems it was so funny : Gaël stepped on court to take Forget's job :rolls: I really hope we can download this one somewhere !

Come on everyone, what could Gaël possibly be saying ;) (will cross post them at Gaël and Jo's forums but there never is anyone there so.. I hope nobody minds!)

#163 ·
:haha::haha:

why the hell France 3 decided not to show the last match, it could help us to recover...

This one could be really funny to see it.
And i am feeling better to see that, this team has a good spirit.
We found our new captain, Gael :lol: :lol:

Thanks Marion :hug:

(i dont think we will be able to download it, to have live stream it was already a mission)

#164 ·
Oh my God Marion those pics are absolutely amazing!!! I'll be back in a few minutes with some ideas ... I'm half watching a tv prog at the same time ... They're absolutely BRILLIANT and I have a fair idea of what he's talking about but i'll post in a few minutes :lol:

#165 ·
Okay 1st pic (I can't resist) Gael is saying to Forget : "Don't worry Guy. I've taken care of Gilles. He's cheered up and just getting a shower"

#170 ·
:rolls: I love them ! Aw even if we can't download the whole match, I'm pretty sure the canal+ folks will have it recordered for their next the 4 musqueteers documentary, mid-april :D I can't wait for that. Gaël has such a good spirit :inlove:

Okay 1st pic (I can't resist) Gael is saying to Forget : "Don't worry Guy. I've taken care of Gilles. He's cheered up and just getting a shower"

.......with Richie :angel:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.