Mens Tennis Forums banner

Marin Cilic-new hope for croatian tennis

42K views 744 replies 49 participants last post by  hemanthjava 
#1 ·
Marin Cilic,junior Roland Garros champion last week won 10000$ futures in Vinkovci,Croatia.Next week he will play on challenger in Geneve.He gets a wild card for this event.In near future he will be among best players of world.
And there is still young talents in Croatia to make there apearence on world tennis stage.

#130 ·
OMG, I'm so confused right now. They said before that Marin will get the WC, but yesterday I listened to them saying guys who got the WC and they haven't mentioned Marin :awww:

I don't know what's going on, is he not playing or they are not mentioning him now cause it well known from before that he'll get one. Here's the web site (they have it in English) so you can check on the news http://www.saopen.ba/

But even if he doesn't play, I'm certainly going for the weekend cause GORAN IS COMING!!!!!!!:woohoo: :woohoo:

#143 ·
Well good news at least, he got another WC (so ppl are noticing the talent :D ) in Barlett, Italy (Challenger, 25 000), starting on Monday :clap2:

Thinking abt it, I think his biggest chance for a great WC should be in Roland Garros, I think he has a good chance of getting it, that'd be :cool:

#148 ·
It's abt Roland Garros win:

>>>There's always the hope, but I didn't think it would be such a great result, but once the quarters and semis came, I started wanting it more…For now, I stil can't realise how big this result is, but I got hundreds of messages and I heard my folks celebrated, made a party back home with music and all..

He's just still very young, was a bit nervous in front of mic :lol: …and it is from last year obviously :)

#149 ·
his sayings not same as others :)

cute guy, to leave it behind which is the best choice, lets head up ahead, together :angel:

you did notice that he was nervous? :aplot: i didnt :lol: he charmed me so much :smooch: thats what i want to do, to give him some sweet kisses, by cheek :angel:

#150 ·
linus said:
you did notice that he was nervous? :aplot: i didnt :lol:
some nervousness :p

But I do see why you wouldn't notice it, he is cute and has a unusual tone of voice, of course, he's still in puberty, it's changing :angel:

linus said:
i want to do, to give him some sweet kisses, by cheek :angel:
You know I believe you that :devil:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.