Mens Tennis Forums banner

Tennis Tipping #37a - Szczecin - Congrats to Elirj70 and GoBlakeGo/Guille&tati4life!

11K views 209 replies 56 participants last post by  guille&tati4life 
#1 · (Edited)
Tennis Tipping #37a - Szczecin - Congrats to Elirj70 and GoBlakeGo/Guille&tati4life!

Tennis Tipping #37a Szczecin​

What is Tennis Tipping?

In the game, participants pick the winners of all main draw matches (and sometimes some qualifying draw matches) and are placed in a knock-out system. That means each participant plays a different participant and whoever predicted the winner of most matches correctly, moves on to the next round. The same applies for doubles, but you're in a team format and your scores are combined.

Note:

- In case of a tie, a tie-breaker will decide who moves on to the next round.

- In case a player (i.e. the actual ATP Player) retires in a match, this match will be counted as long as one point has been played. If players are replaced by a lucky loser after the start of Tennis Tipping, these matches will be cancelled.

How to Sign-Up:

Just post here that you would like to play. You can only play one tournament per week. Entries will be based on ranking. Everyone can commit.

Please read this post for more information
http://www.menstennisforums.com/show...14&postcount=1

How to send in picks:

Picks can be sent in as soon as the draws are ready. Remember, you pick a winner in every match! Picks should be sent by PM, so that your opponent does not know your picks. Picks should be titled: TT: Szczecin ***DAY. Picks can be sent in anytime until the beginning of play each day, or in special cases until the deadline set by the manager in order to benefit the majority. If you're still in both singles & doubles, you use the same tips for both. For doubles, you still tip the ATP singles matches, not the doubles! No changes can be made after the play has started.

PRECAUTIONARY MEASURE

If the board goes down as has happened before, send your picks to tennistipping@gmx-topmail.de

See less See more
Reactions: Björki
#200 ·
Re: Tennis Tipping #37a - Szczecin - Send picks for Saturday (3 PM CEST)

Differences

00:00 | Eurofighter (GER) vs. Elirj70 (BRA) - Same winners; SR Differences: CUEVAS 2-1 v 2-0, ANDREEV 2-0 v 2-1

00:00 | GoBlakeGo/Guille&tati4life (USA/GBR) vs. (ALT) BrunoBeidacki/Eurofighter (BRA/GER) - Same Winners; SR Differences: CUEVAS 2-0 +2 v. CUEVAS 2-1 +2

#201 ·

02:02 | Eurofighter (GER) vs. Elirj70 (BRA) #SRs: 2-0

04:04 | GoBlakeGo/Guille&tati4life (USA/GBR) vs. (ALT) BrunoBeidacki/Eurofighter (BRA/GER) #SRs: 2-4

#202 ·

OOP Sunday

Matches count for Final Singles (day 2 of 2) and Final Doubles (day 2 of 2).

Igor ANDREEV (RUS) vs Pablo CUEVAS (URU) SR1 PTS

Matches start at 12:00 PM CEST Current time CEST
All picks to Hotzenplotz
Please send only surnames

#203 ·
Re: Tennis Tipping #37a - Szczecin - Send picks for Sunday (12 PM CEST)

I'm so sorry I didn't post the diffs but I'm sure you know who won... Results coming soon...

#204 ·

02:03 | Eurofighter (GER) vs. Elirj70 (BRA) #SRs: 2-0

06:04 | GoBlakeGo/Guille&tati4life (USA/GBR) vs. (ALT) BrunoBeidacki/Eurofighter (BRA/GER) #SRs: 4-4

Congrats to Elirj70, GoBlakeGo and Guille&tati4life :worship:
Thanks to everyone for playing here :)

#205 ·

Parabéns Eli!

#208 ·
Re: Tennis Tipping #37a - Szczecin - Congrats to Elirj70 and GoBlakeGo/Guille&tati4li

Parabéns Eli!
Obrigado Scher!!! Meu primeiro título aqui!

Congrats to Guille&tati4life, glad we are back holing a trophy this year!!

Congrats to Elirj70 on winning singles and BrunoBeidacki/Eurofigther for putting up a great match!

Thanks to Hotzenplotz for doing a great job managing!
Thanks, GoBlake, and congrats you too!!!

Russian mafia decided the final, idiot Andreev tanked the match :awww:
Congrats to all the winners, well done :D ;)
Thanks for playing with me,Bruno, final is really great result, I think I made around 600 pts over the last few weeks, hopefully I can continue like this :D

Thanks to Christian for the great management :D
Das nächste Mal vielleicht etwas mehr Motivation :D
Eurofighter,
Congrats for the three consecutive final here!

Thanks to HOTZENPLOTZ for managing!

That was my first title here in MTF! I will never forget it!
:wavey:

#206 ·
Re: Tennis Tipping #37a - Szczecin - Congrats to Elirj70 and GoBlakeGo/Guille&tati4li

Congrats to Guille&tati4life, glad we are back holing a trophy this year!!

Congrats to Elirj70 on winning singles and BrunoBeidacki/Eurofigther for putting up a great match!

Thanks to Hotzenplotz for doing a great job managing!

Reactions: guille&tati4life
#207 ·

Russian mafia decided the final, idiot Andreev tanked the match :awww:
Congrats to all the winners, well done :D ;)
Thanks for playing with me,Bruno, final is really great result, I think I made around 600 pts over the last few weeks, hopefully I can continue like this :D

Thanks to Christian for the great management :D
Das nächste Mal vielleicht etwas mehr Motivation :D

#209 ·

Congrats to all, esp. Paul :)

It wasn't tanked or anything, I had a chance of knowing Igor this week (I think he approached me earlier - in Sopot ages ago or US Open where he sat right next to met at Kirilenko's match having so many chairs to choose from :scared: but finally we had a real chance to talk), he's a cool chap :awww: One of the matches when a player wins - and Cuevas won. Well deserved.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.