Mens Tennis Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

pictures of novak,the most handsome tennis player ever,number 2!

912K views 5K replies 183 participants last post by  Okonsky 
#1 · (Edited)
thank you jess

#4,804 ·
:wavey:
Wow beautiful picture, Nole is so stunning :hearts:

#4,808 ·

Nole on facebook: Dans le noir? In the dark? Yes,that kind of restaurant-experience exists! Nothing like any dinner i have had before.Served by blind waiter,and had a surprise menu. It was special occasion for my girlfriends birthday! P.S. Guessed 3/4 of meals. :)

Nole on facebook: What a wonderful gift from my dearest fans - Amanda, Sabrina and Mistry! little book with many great memories, thank you girls!

#4,815 ·
Is it?:lol:
That's my favourite mistake in English...I do it almost every time.
We have...three gender system, I think all Slav's countries have the same system, but I'm not sure.
Masculine, feminine and neuter.
I'm not an expert in linguistic field...but easiest way to explain is...that if an noun have an -a at the end...than it's feminine gender.
Squirrel on Serbian is veverica (veveritsa),so it's she:) without looking under the tail :lol:

#4,828 ·
Off top of my head...I think yes...
Maybe only my name - Sasha...(but girls use that name too...if I'm not wrong, that's even exclusively female name in western countries)...no there's actually a lot if male nicknames with -a at the end...Misha (Mihailo), Pera, (Petar), Mitja (Miodrag), Vanja (Vania, but this more often girls name), Zika (Zivojin).

Anyway...Sasha is Russian name, every Alexander in Serbia is called Sasha (don't know why, I guess it's Russian way). My mom loved some French chanson singer called Sasha Distel, maybe you have heard for him:)

But, to be back on your question...yes I think that every female name had to end with an -a.
:eek: I don't know you're sharapova's fiance :lol:

#4,824 ·
#4,825 ·
Oh there are a lot of Spanish fans, I'm in contact with some of them at facebook. :)

#4,837 ·
Hey sleepwalker, is serbian language similar to Russian? You can speak and understand both?

#4,838 ·
Well, all Slav's languages are similar...more or less...
But no, I can't understand them...at least I can't watch Russian movie without subtitles...
But I had trouble with Slovenian too, and we used to live together in the same country...
I can catch 5 words out of 10, let's put it this way.

#4,840 ·
Oh...ms. O'Connor:)))
well...in Serbian we have a letter for sh sound -it's Š...so it should be Saša, Sasha is English transcription of that letter...and sch is German version of that letter...like Schumacher.
So God knows why, if he is Serbian, he took German version:)

Jesus...we are talking for so long, and I didn't have a clue you're Irish :lol:
I adore your movies and music...and to tell you the truth I think that Serbs and Irish have very similar characters. We are drinking like there's no tomorrow, we sing and dance all the time...and we love to fight.
Just yesterday, I watched Dancing in Lughnasa...or something like that, and I loved it:))

Have you ever heard for Orthodox Celts? :lol:
I used to work together with the lead singer in one radio station

#4,843 ·
Oh...ms. O'Connor:)))
well...in Serbian we have a letter for sh sound -it's Š...so it should be Saša, Sasha is English transcription of that letter...and sch is German version of that letter...like Schumacher.
So God knows why, if he is Serbian, he took German version:)

Jesus...we are talking for so long, and I didn't have a clue you're Irish :lol:
I adore your movies and music...and to tell you the truth I think that Serbs and Irish have very similar characters. We are drinking like there's no tomorrow, we sing and dance all the time...and we love to fight.
Just yesterday, I watched Dancing in Lughnasa...or something like that, and I loved it:))

Have you ever heard for Orthodox Celts? :lol:
I used to work together with the lead singer in one radio station
:lol: No, not me but I know more than a few :p

Orthodox Cetlts, no I hadn't but checked out a couple of videos on youtube. :rolls: So funny to see them singing Irish country songs, they do a very good job,even with the clothes, instruments and everything :lol: I love the Pogues too, especially "Fairytale of New York", it's played all over the radio here at Christmas.
Yeah, the Irish must have one of the biggest reputations in the world for drinking :p And of course, the famous, Guinness. I saw this on Ana's forum the other day

Good god that guy asking the first question...
And I thought he'd asked her something ridiculous,so I watched the video and turns out, he just had an Irish accent :tape:

#4,841 ·
I love the Irish too. My favorite singer is Shane MacGowan. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.