Mens Tennis Forums banner

The Learn how to Speak like Ponyboy Thread

18K views 232 replies 17 participants last post by  FormerRafaFan 
#1 ·
Laura (Silethiel) thought it would be cool to have a thread to learn/teach Spanish and I know everyone who wants to understand what's so funny in the TenisPro videos.... so

Here it is.

¡Hola! :wavey: Me llamo Moo y este es el thread-o para apreneder Español y para más entender los videos TenísPro.

#5 ·
:bounce: YAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY!! :banana:

Thanks Mischa!! and you've thought of a great title!!!

@Jess: well, now you can learn ;)

@Kai (and @everyone, actually): which form of Spanish shall we speak here?? Neuter Spanish?? because you girls know, we argies speak a different kind of Spanish with different conjugations...what do you think we should do??

#8 ·
Mira cómo estamos dedicados!
aprendizaje español a entender nuestros chico mejor! xD

i think that makes sense:p

#11 ·
yeah my ability to write in spanish totally sucks:lol:

#13 ·
omg yes you people have weird grammar and way to many verb-ending things...that and im kind of dumb makes it all the more confusing

#18 ·
lol i really dont know how people can say english is the hardest language to learn

the whole masculine and feminine thing messes me up sometimes because we dont have it in english and there doesnt seem to be as much of a pattern as to what words are what:shrug:

i suppose like anything the more you practice the more you learn though!

Edit: the amount of words i spelt wrong just then you'd think english was my second language:eek:

#22 ·
i like learning the slang though i call my brother "boludo" all the time, he just looks at me funny. its funner that way to learn more casual stuff but then its not very good just learning how to talk in slang:p

#31 ·
Oh yeah!!! VESRE!!!!:rocker2:

"Vesre" is a way of speaking in "lunfardo"(=argie slang) which consists in mixing the syllables, like Kai said: pajero >> pa-je-ro >>> je-ro-pa >>> jeropa;)

We're teaching the girls bad words!!:eek:

:haha:

If sb asks you girls....you didnt learn it here!! :lol:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.