Mens Tennis Forums banner

Who's going?

3K views 21 replies 17 participants last post by  Taz Warrior 
#1 ·
Tickets (overseas ballot)

Did anyone else here participate in the ballot and if so, have you received a word from the AELTC yet?

I'm sure there's isn't exactly a shortage of applicants but fingers crossed here..

#3 · (Edited)
Re: Tickets (overseas ballot)

Same here. I'll be in London for Monday-Wednesday, so crossing fingers for getting one of those. Otherwise I'll try to get them on Ticketmaster day before. Otherwise, see you in the queue!

#4 ·
Re: Tickets (overseas ballot)

I got a positive reply, two weeks ago. It was my 8th attempt, successful in 2007 and this year, nothing in between.

Reactions: Eden
#10 ·
I'm arriving in London on Tuesday the 17th. Will go to Roehampton on Wednesday, Eastbourne quarters on Thursday, then Wimbledon the first Monday-Thursday.

Nothing from the ballot yet; I'll queue and/or try for Ticketmaster.

#13 ·
Cheers; me too.

#15 ·
Just a month away, everyone.

#21 ·
I am going for the first time this year from first monday to wednesday. As I don't have any tickets, I will try my luck in the queue.

How early does one show up for tickets? I am only looking for ground pass, but since it's the first day, I am guessing pretty damn early.

Will 6:30am do it?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.