Mens Tennis Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

160K views 5K replies 29 participants last post by  ProdigyEng 
#1 ·
So many posts, we went through that last one so fast :D

New chat thread :rocker:

#1,729 ·
Oh I totally missed the post! Sorry!

I did wake up but not with the alarm because I had set it for the next week. :facepalm: But it was Ana's dad surgery (went as good as it possibly could, things ae looking really good), so I woke up nervous thinking about him and called Uni.

If I can't go to Vilnius, where do you think I should apply? In Europe.

#1,720 ·
Went out for sushi last night. Nothing fancy but the revolving one. Great price and sometimes, a surprise. This kind of place is better when it's busy. I lost count on how many salmon sushi my boy ate :tape:

Today is laundry day and if I'm in the mood, watch SuperBowl.

#1,726 ·
I have a wonderful air mattress that I slept on when my brother an s-I-l came to iw. Only thing you should know is that this condo is pretty much one big room. You have to put up with me and my granny ways. But fridge and stove so is handy for packing lunch. Also laundry.

But yes you have to come and also I have tickets

#1,736 ·
Perfect time for me to lose weight. Now that's an incentive as I need to get rid about 10 lbs and my muffin top before heading back to Canada.

I have a wonderful air mattress that I slept on when my brother an s-I-l came to iw. Only thing you should know is that this condo is pretty much one big room. You have to put up with me and my granny ways. But fridge and stove so is handy for packing lunch. Also laundry.

But yes you have to come and also I have tickets
I will determine after my trip back to Canada by the end of this month. I feel bad leaving hubby and Jr. behind so many times already although hubby encourages me to go. He's such a sweet heart :inlove:

I go for the hot nerd look.
NID!!!!

everyone watching Superbowl? :lol:
I cant understand american football :D
Superbowl is about 2 hours away.

Dom, it's much simply than football/soccer, IMHO.

#1,742 ·
I know nothing about hockey until I moved to Canada. My first NHL match was on Halloween night. :lol: Hubby's boss had seasonal tickets and he gave us for that night. At that time, we knew NOTHING and was like a pair of idiots out there even we had the best seats in the house (about 10 rows above players' benches). The most confusing one was the icing rule. We kept thinking WHY the referee kept stopping the game and moved the puck back :rolls:

#1,745 ·
Good evening everybody, how are you all doing? :)

Also Nole won (late, I know, but still) :bigclap:

I´ve got to agree with those who do not understand American football, like Dom said the play gets broken up too often for my taste. Still, I might watch the Superbowl. Who should I root for?

#1,760 ·
No, stay with us. :hug:

This was on my computer, on phone was the other. I barely know what cookies are. I mean, I know in what context they appear and sometimes I should allow them other times no so much. But I never really understood cookies that are not to eat. Don't tease me. :awww:

Stay with us. How am I going to know the score if you leave? :hug:

#1,761 ·
You have clicked on something bad. Did you clean your cookies?

they cheer for 49ers because it is San Francisco and they've heard of SF and not of Baltimore. I think Mikey is cheering for Baltimore -- Ravens -- stupid name.

And they are called the 49ers because Gold was discovered in the SF area in 1849 and there was a gold rush and the people who went out during the rush were called Forty-niners.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.