Mens Tennis Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

160K views 5K replies 29 participants last post by  ProdigyEng 
#1 ·
So many posts, we went through that last one so fast :D

New chat thread :rocker:

#1,350 ·
How exactly is this movie watching working tomorrow? You all will watch and then... post here? :p

I ask only because this reminds me of what me and my ex bf used to do :lol: We would download things and then "watch together" and chat on MSN :lol:

#1,374 ·
I have to wake up tomorrow at 9:30am just with the sole purpose of calling the Erasmus office in my Faculty. I absolutely must. So tomorrow my phone is going to ring and I am going to wake up to the sound of my voice saying "tens de ligar à Nicole, tens de liga à Nicole, levanta-te e vai ligar à Nicole". Which basically means "you have to call Nicole, you have to call Nicole, get up and call her". I had to :shrug: Otherwise I would forget and would just put the phone on snooze from 9:30 until 12:00.

Yes, I do that. My alarm rings at 8am, and for every 5 minutes until noon or even 1pm sometimes. I sleep fine in 5 minute intervals. :shrug:

#1,388 ·
Hey Joe :wavey:

Anyways, putting my phone far doesn't work anymore. Don't get me wrong, I wake up for exams, school etc... but when I don't have a major thing, it's really hard to get me out of bed. :( especially on holidays, my brain wouldn0t remember that I have to make this call, I would just turn it off.

How's the study going?
Well, fair enough, I think this solution should work out for you then.

The study is going decently enough I think, but this is typically one of those exams about which you can´t really say anything until you´ve made them. Hoping for the best though.

Yeah. Even men have them. :p
:eek: ;)

#1,393 ·
It´s multiple choice and short answer :lol: But the multiple choice question are fairly diffcult this time around.

Yeah, I might not go for an all-nighter. Perhaps getting 3-4 hours sleep and take an hour long hot shower :)drool:) would be better. Will see.
Sounds like the better plan! Is it your last exam?

Why are you here btw? Why are you reading this? Shouldn't you be studying? :rolleyes:

#1,403 ·
Well, I´ll think it over (although I was planning on opening a betting ring in GM, seeing as the avi gives me supreme jinx powers). Any suggestions for a new avi?

Cool story star, I could use those hallucinations :lol: But yeah, I think I´m gonna repeat everything one more time and then hit the sack.

#1,411 ·
No, I need to give it AWAY or Nole is jinxed for life. I am keeping those 28k for future RG jinxing, but I need to give away the rest.

I´m not all that sure about putting my own picture as avi on an internet forum I´m not even gonna add a smiley, so that it sounds even more cheeky

I accept all donations.
You got it. Let me just see if there are any other claims, and then I'll share it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.