Mens Tennis Forums banner

Fill-In-The-Draw (FITD) - Rosmalen | F update, congratulations *Jean*

5K views 63 replies 40 participants last post by  Freak3yman84 
#1 · (Edited)
Fill-In-The-Draw
Rosmalen

Here's what you need to know:
1) No commitments are necessary for the tournaments. Simply post your picks in the thread. You may play more than one event per week (THIS RULE MAY CHANGE, BUT IT STANDS FOR NOW).

2) To play this game, you will post a full predicted draw for the tournament, including all winners in all matches of all rounds.

3) You must post your full prediction before the first ball of the first main draw match is struck.

4) If a player withdraws after you have made your prediction, you MAY ONLY alter your pick if the withdrawing player was seeded. However, if the player who withdrew is not a seed, you may not replace.
Unless a seeded player withdraws, you are not allowed to change picks after the first post.
If you are changing picks due to the withdrawal of a seed, you must post your picks in a new post. No editing posts under any circumstances.

5) As far as qualifiers are concerned, you may post just "Q" in you predictions if you wish to make them before the qualifiers are placed, or you may wait until they are placed to predict, but remember that you must post before the first match begins. If two qualifiers play each other, and you are predicting before they are placed, you must predict based on their placement in the draw. For instance, you may say "Qualifier 1 d. Qualifier 2" which would indicate a prediction that the qualifier who is listed first in the draw would win.

6) If a player receives a bye, you do not get points for predicting them into the second round.

7) Scoring goes as follows:
The points you receive will be based on the round points for the tournament. For each player you predict correctly into the second round, you receive the round points for a first round victory, and so on.

8) PLEASE REMEMBER:
-Post your picks in the form: a simple list of the winners of each round.
-Also, please do not use smilies in your picks, there is really no need for it.

For more info, please feel free to visit the FITD forum in the games section. :)

Code:
[B]ATP World Tour 250 (32)[/B]
[B]1[/B] --- 250	[B]9[/B] --- 42	[B]17[/B] -- 19	[B]25[/B] -- 9
[B]2[/B] --- 150	[B]10[/B] -- 39	[B]18[/B] -- 18	[B]26[/B] -- 8
[B]3[/B] --- 120	[B]11[/B] -- 36	[B]19[/B] -- 16	[B]27[/B] -- 7
[B]4[/B] --- 90	[B]12[/B] -- 33	[B]20[/B] -- 15	[B]28[/B] -- 6
[B]5[/B] --- 79	[B]13[/B] -- 29	[B]21[/B] -- 14	[B]29[/B] -- 5
[B]6[/B] --- 68	[B]14[/B] -- 26	[B]22[/B] -- 13	[B]30[/B] -- 3
[B]7[/B] --- 56	[B]15[/B] -- 23	[B]23[/B] -- 12	[B]31[/B] -- 2
[B]8[/B] --- 45	[B]16[/B] -- 20	[B]24[/B] -- 11	[B]32[/B] -- 1

See less See more
Reactions: Björki
#55 ·
Re: Fill-In-The-Draw (FITD) - Rosmalen | R16 update

Spain07 cannot have 185 points this round:p

is it 180 or 135?
You're right, for some reason I gave him 5 points for Dodig. It's corrected in my file now.

#56 ·
Re: Fill-In-The-Draw (FITD) - Rosmalen | QF update

Standings after the QF

#57 ·

It's basically down to this; if Ferrer wins the tournament; *Jean* wins. And if Malisse wins the tournament, Drikke wins.

Everyone (who still has a shot to have the winner correct) else has Ferrer as the winner.

SF update will (probably) come Saturday morning.

#58 ·

Yves. I think you've made a mistake with the score calculations...

Round 1 = 20pts
Round 2 = 25pts ... (20+25=45)
QF = 45pts ........ (45+45=90)
SF = 60pts ........ (90+60=150)
Final = 100pts ... (150+100=250)

As you add each round in, the player gets the points for the round by adding the rounds up... So if a player wins in QF, if you picked them you get 20+25+45 = 90. So QF gets +45, not 90. :wavey:

It shouldn't make a lot of difference to the placings, but it will bring everyone closer together. Cheers.

#59 ·

Yves. I think you've made a mistake with the score calculations...

Round 1 = 20pts
Round 2 = 25pts ... (20+25=45)
QF = 45pts ........ (45+45=90)
SF = 60pts ........ (90+60=150)
Final = 100pts ... (150+100=250)

As you add each round in, the player gets the points for the round by adding the rounds up... So if a player wins in QF, if you picked them you get 20+25+45 = 90. So QF gets +45, not 90. :wavey:

It shouldn't make a lot of difference to the placings, but it will bring everyone closer together. Cheers.
You're absolutely right. The scoring points I've been using are old. I'll correct it then

#60 ·
Final standings

#61 ·
Thanks for managing Yves. :wavey:

Congrats JohnJohn! ;)

#62 ·
Thanks Yves.!:wavey:

#64 ·
:worship: Teach me your ways lol.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.