Mens Tennis Forums banner

Rainer Schuettler

186K views 3K replies 126 participants last post by  alfonsojose 
#1 ·
My boy needs one :D

Keep going in Cincinnati :bounce: Great fight to beat Nieminen in a third-set TB today :) :) :)

#2 ·
And he even had to play injured and almost quit the match after the first set :worship: :worship: :worship: Awesome fighting, as always :D

#6 ·
Re: Re: The Rainer Schuettler Cheering Thread

Layla said:
Oh-oh. TH won't be happy about this. :eek:
:eek: Well, it's just coincidence that I started this thread the day he beat Jarkko. I kept wanting to start one, but there was never a "German Tennis" section. But now there is :D

layla said:
:hearts:

He's on TV now! First Robby, now Rainer, Andy later...what is this, Christmas?? :lick:

#8 ·
WOW more aces than Todd and only facing one bp :worship:

Hope he was moving well and that his back is better :)

#12 ·
Re: Re: Re: The Rainer Schuettler Cheering Thread

Hurley said:
:eek: Well, it's just coincidence that I started this thread the day he beat Jarkko. I kept wanting to start one, but there was never a "German Tennis" section. But now there is :D
I know it's a coincidence. ;) I meant that TH must have been upset if it seemed that Rainer might retire, giving her false hopes about Jarkko's chances. :awww: Besides, she likes both of them. Not an easy match for her, I reckon.

I'm glad you started this thread. :)

He's on TV now! First Robby, now Rainer, Andy later...what is this, Christmas?? :lick:
And Christmas continues, since you can watch Robby and Rainer in the same match. :D Better yet, one of them will be in the semis. :D:D

Congrats to both! :bounce: This tourney looks much better now.

#13 ·
Re: The Rainer Schuettler Cheering Thread

Rainer def Robbi 6-2, 6-3. Rainer was very solid and played quite clean and served very well. Robbi was rattled that he could not overpower Rainer and could not keep the ball in the court. I was there watching this match and the Nalbandian-Fish match live and can tell you that 90% of the American crowd is very disrespectful to non-American players and do not understand tennis much. They only seem to clap like crazy when someone smashes an easy overhead. :rolleyes:

#15 ·

Well sone Rainer. I think he can make the final.

#17 ·

rainer was probably a little tired; it's been a long year and Fish is in the best form of his life.

#18 ·
Re: Re: Re: The Rainer Schuettler Cheering Thread

Here is Rainer's part of the draw; he's seeded 8th:

Schuettler v Arthurs
Kiefer v Squialri
Mutis v A Martin
Sluiter v Costa (seed)

#19 ·
Re: Re: Re: Re: The Rainer Schuettler Cheering Thread

He won his 1st roundmatch in 4 sets. He is playiny doubles too with a Swiss guy, Allegro, and they won in 3 tough sets!!!

#21 ·

Rainer is in to the semis of the Brazil Open, but he plays Kuerten, who he has never beaten in three atempts.
Good luck, Rainer!!

#22 ·
Rainer in the final :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

C'mon it is time to beat your nemesis :D revenge for the USO :devil:

#23 ·

Rainer Schuettler, of Germany, falls to the ground, after twisting his ankle, during a match against Gustavo Kuerten, of Brazil, for the semifinals of the Brazil Open tennis tournament in Costa do Sauipe, Brazil, Saturday, Sept. 13, 2003. Schuettler defeated Kuerten, 6-4,2-6,7-5, and will face Sjeng Schalken, of the Netherlands in the final Sunday.

:awww: :unsure: Hope he is alright !

#24 ·
What is it with Rainer and his ass :eek:

#25 ·

You like it, don't complain!!!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.