Who Will Be The Worst Player In 2013?

3K views 37 replies 29 participants last post by  Sapeod 
#1 ·
For sure Klizan, no? Discuss.

#3 ·
#8 ·
I'm not a pro though :sad:

#7 ·
How do we define the "worst" player is as relative as how we define the "best" player. Surely, there are unranked players that are worse than any player anyone could ever imagine though, so this question has NO answer. Should this thread be taken seriously? No. Should people take these things more lightly and stop classifying them as "forum disruption"? Yes. :D

#16 ·
By the way, this thread is probably even more stupid than "2012 or 2013" ... what are criteria for "worst player" really I don´t know.

Freakycrap reaching new low.

#18 ·
Worst player out of what? :confused: The top 100? Be specific.

#19 ·
I was legit stoned when I made this thread.

#24 ·
Bump ;)

#33 ·
Tomic

#34 ·
I long to say Murray but assuming his back is in decent shape, and if he manages to get fit by the end of the clay season, he'll benefit from having the pressure of ZERO expectations. You could tell that Nadal played freely from the get-go after getting back from club-med; he appeared to be a new man.
Nevertheless, Murray is quite petulant and old mental habits die hard. He appeared somehow to keep it together for wimbledon, but by the USO he was letting mum have it in the box.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.