Mens Tennis Forums banner

Dinara Part 2

151K views 999 replies 75 participants last post by  michellej 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
#377 ·
Re: Dinara Part 2: NUMBER ONE!!!!!!!

Interview at championat.ru

- Is your coach happy?
- If someday he is happy, probably I will finish my career. He is never happy, including today.
- Do you think she can win the tournament (Ivanovic)?
- Why am I here today, again?
:haha:

#395 ·

Now, she deserves it. :worship:
:lol: I was wondering when the camel would pledge allegiance to dinara instead of the loser :p

Q. (In French.) Have you met your brother recently? Did you discuss with your brother? And what did he say about your excellent wins? Have you discussed with Marat?

DINARA SAFINA: Well, actually, we trying not to speak aboutthe tennis. But last time I went for dinner when he was here, he told me, like, So who earned the most money last two weeks please pay for dinner. (laughter.)

http://www.rolandgarros.com/en_FR/news/interviews/2009-05-31/200905311243781010239.html
marat *shakes head* that's no excuse to lose matches :( :p

#392 ·

Q. (In French.) Have you met your brother recently? Did you discuss with your brother? And what did he say about your excellent wins? Have you discussed with Marat?

DINARA SAFINA: Well, actually, we trying not to speak aboutthe tennis. But last time I went for dinner when he was here, he told me, like, So who earned the most money last two weeks please pay for dinner. (laughter.)

http://www.rolandgarros.com/en_FR/news/interviews/2009-05-31/200905311243781010239.html

#393 ·

^ :lol:

Dinara is doing a great job - only 5 games lost in 4 matches! :) Her QF match will be against Azarenka, who beat Ivanovic today.

There was a poll on tennis.com up until a few hours ago that asked who would lose a set first - Dinara, Rafa, or both? Dinara had 60-70% of the vote. Whoops! :lol: (Rafa :hug:)

#400 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.