Murray's constant swearing on court - Page 11 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-05-2013, 03:00 PM   #151
country flag MIMIC

MIMIC has a reputation beyond reputeMIMIC has a reputation beyond reputeMIMIC has a reputation beyond reputeMIMIC has a reputation beyond reputeMIMIC has a reputation beyond reputeMIMIC has a reputation beyond reputeMIMIC has a reputation beyond reputeMIMIC has a reputation beyond reputeMIMIC has a reputation beyond reputeMIMIC has a reputation beyond reputeMIMIC has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Murray's constant swearing on court

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocketassist View Post
Does he? He does it after UEs a la Hewitt.

It's just amusing this didn't bother you all that much till post-USO- you're still butthurt and bitter about it.
Yeah, I only proclaimed my undying hatred for Murray AFTER he won the U.S. Open You'd think that you at LEAST would have checked my post history before saying something so embarrassing.

You trying to pin my dislike for Murray on something other than his completely loathsome character is sad. But if saying that I'm butthurt because of his U.S. Open helps you get to sleep at night, then be my guest. Scream it from the mountaintops for all I care.
MIMIC is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-05-2013, 03:05 PM   #152
country flag rocketassist
Banned!

rocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIMIC View Post
Yeah, I only proclaimed my undying hatred for Murray AFTER he won the U.S. Open You'd think that you at LEAST would have checked my post history before saying something so embarrassing.

You trying to pin my dislike for Murray on something other than his completely loathsome character is sad. But if saying that I'm butthurt because of his U.S. Open helps you get to sleep at night, then be my guest. Scream it from the mountaintops for all I care.
I know you didn't like him but your anger towards him has worsened because he beat your fave in the USO final and you can't handle it like a pissy princess.

'loathsome character' there's many sticks to beat all the top guys with but that's just
rocketassist is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 06:01 PM   #153
country flag MIMIC

MIMIC has a reputation beyond reputeMIMIC has a reputation beyond reputeMIMIC has a reputation beyond reputeMIMIC has a reputation beyond reputeMIMIC has a reputation beyond reputeMIMIC has a reputation beyond reputeMIMIC has a reputation beyond reputeMIMIC has a reputation beyond reputeMIMIC has a reputation beyond reputeMIMIC has a reputation beyond reputeMIMIC has a reputation beyond repute

Anyway....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mountaindewslave View Post
the swearing is pretty bad, obviously everyone swears now and then, but Murray is crazy about it. have never seen anyone swear so much from match to match, I mean rarely does a match go by where he does swear spasm
maybe Safin did a lot before? Murray is pretty bad. if he was just angry it'd be one thing but the on/off whine/swear it's just ughhhhhh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex999 View Post
Everyone swears. I don't have a problem with it per se. The only thing is that Murray really needs to do something about his body language. As much as I like Mandy, it's just painful to watch him especially when he is losing points. I think it's hurting his focus and ultimately his game.
Who cares if it hurts his game? The earlier he loses, the better, right?
MIMIC is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 06:52 PM   #154
country flag bari1991

bari1991 has a reputation beyond reputebari1991 has a reputation beyond reputebari1991 has a reputation beyond reputebari1991 has a reputation beyond reputebari1991 has a reputation beyond reputebari1991 has a reputation beyond reputebari1991 has a reputation beyond reputebari1991 has a reputation beyond reputebari1991 has a reputation beyond reputebari1991 has a reputation beyond reputebari1991 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whiznot View Post
Murray's swearing is not that bad relative to past players like McEnroe who once shouted at a chair umpire calling him a cocksucker. Amazingly, Mac wasn't defaulted.
Maybe the umpire was scared?
bari1991 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote