Mens Tennis Forums banner

Baggy in Stockholm!

2K views 23 replies 5 participants last post by  Baghdatis#1 
#1 ·
Marcos got into the MD of Stockholm :)

First up Ferrero...

#4 ·
It wasn't Baggy :woohoo:
It was early Sunday morning and he was in Uzbekistan ;)
And besides, he is too nice and religious to do something that terrible :shrug:
And he has a girlfriend :p

It has unoficially been announced that it was Dimitrov and Bellucci, from several sources :eek:

#18 ·
Seems that Marcos is now through to the Final - though by default, as Robin Soderling had to withdraw with an injury picked up in his quarter final match yesterday :sad: I like Marcos and I'm pleased for him, but I like Robin too - and this sucks for him - especialliy in his home tournament. Get well soon Roon, and good luck to Marcos in the Final.

#20 ·
Well it's too bad that Soderling couldn't play, but I'm very excited that Marcos is in the final :banana:

#22 ·
He played well - thoroughly enjoyed the match. And I loved the speech, when he sent a :kiss: to his Mother who had come from Cyprus to watch him :awww: and thanked his coach for putting up with him when he's being a "pain in the a*se" as he put it :lol: He said some really nice things about Oli too. He was certainly very sweet.

#24 ·
Marcos :aparty:
Now I need to ask one of those graphics masters on TF to make us some nice avatars :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.