This thread will be

:singer: "staying alive staying alive"
AAAH AAAAH AAAAH
staying aliiiiiiiiiihiiiiiiihahahahahiiiiiiiiiihiiiiiiiiiiiive
Aaaaaahahaaaaaaa

ow Gabsy the beautiful piccies :drool:

#607 ·
Re: TARPISEX!!!

re: the brown shoes ... I read in GQ a while back that it's one of the most stylish ways for a man to dress ... very very hot apparently ... dark brown Italian leather shoes ... go figure :shrug: ... looks crap to me :)

#608 ·

Gab, there will be Q&A with Tarpi today between 3 and 4 pm Moscow time, organized by sovsport.ru (here is the phone number, just in case you are interested 8 495 624 28 22 ) ;)

#611 ·

OK - guys - I just wanted to say thanks for making me smile. I am very sad today - one of my beloved cats was killed in an accident last night - and I cannot stop crying and I don't feel like posting anywhere at all - but I did cast a quick look at Tarpisex and some of the pics and comments made me smile a little. So - thanks - and I'll be back when I feel a bit better :hug:

#612 ·

OK - guys - I just wanted to say thanks for making me smile. I am very sad today - one of my beloved cats was killed in an accident last night - and I cannot stop crying and I don't feel like posting anywhere at all - but I did cast a quick look at Tarpisex and some of the pics and comments made me smile a little. So - thanks - and I'll be back when I feel a bit better :hug:
oh no! :awww: :sad:
I'm so sorry :hug: :hug: :hug:

#616 ·

Thanks guys :hug: And please - don't be sad. I didn't want to ruin the "fun" on the thread - I just wanted to share with you. So - more pictures of Tarpi and :crazy: comments would be much appreciated.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.