Mens Tennis Forums banner

Last concert you visited...

42K views 451 replies 181 participants last post by  Rik1001 
#1 ·
Concerts? Rock, pop, classics, jazz, blues, folk, country, hip-hop, ...

#15 ·
HAHA I was at the one in Melbourne, and seriously, after headbanging and jumping around for 2 hours or whatever, I had a seat right next to the stairs, and I don't know how many times I almost fell down. I mean, they're pretty old now and are incredibly fit for their age. I don't think even a third of the melbourne crowd would have been able to jump around the stage like them. It was a brilliant show

#10 ·
March 19th - Alicia Keys. She is lovely & talented beyond words.
April 2nd - Editors. Pretty good, as expected.

Oh, also took my younger brother to see 30 Seconds to Mars, around February I think.
the EMO scene is ridiculously scary for me. Or maybe I just don't get it. :lol:

#42 ·
March 19th - Alicia Keys. She is lovely & talented beyond words.
I love her to death. I went to her concert in Frankfurt on March 4 and it was the best concert I've ever seen, and I've seen many. Expensive as hell (I travelled from Prague) but definitely worth the money.

#11 ·
LSU Symphony Orchestra's soloist concert. The last solo violinist from Romania was just :eek: :worship: Besides, one my friends performed in the orchestra.

#14 ·
My last concert was Iron Maiden (Somewhere Back in Time Tour) back in Feb this year. They were awesome!

#17 ·
February 2008: Explosions in the Sky, and the following week I saw Interpol who were amazing, but did not really do anything but stand there and sing. [But, damn, they did it so well]. Well worth the money. Now I'm just passing the time until Placebo and AFI put out new material and visit us again =)

#18 ·
MUSE in Rod Laver Arena.

#27 ·
Just saw La Traviata... my first time seeing live opera. :inlove: You Italians make the most beautiful things. :sobbing:

#29 ·
My performance was done by LSU students :lol: ... just a level below the Met imo. ;) :p

#32 ·
The only thing I greatly miss of Rochester is the foliage when autumn was setting in, plus Eastman, those free classical concerts were really good, and event the one's that had an admission fee were delectable. Especially the one for the 150th year anniversary for the Beethoven's 9th. I loved every minute, Freunde Frende.... :lol:

Last normal concert was Linking park hosting New Found glory. :hatoff: ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.