Mens Tennis Forums banner

Nico´s fans

8K views 81 replies 14 participants last post by  Kezzi 
#1 ·
hey,
i decided to open this new thread to get to know something more about nico´s fans.
i´d like to start with the question about your age...i know girls don´t like to be asked this question but i hope you can forgive me :)
i think it´s not that difficult to get my age...i´m 23 but turning 24 this year! i hope i´m not the oldest one here?!

#2 ·
I don't mind at all that you're asking for my age :) . I always hope more people do, everyone always thinks I'm very young, because I'm not that tall (1.58m :p I have a twin sis, that's the reason ;) ) .
I'm 18 years old and I'm turning 19 on 5 december. It's a national holiday in Holland, in the evening the kids get gifts from Sint Nicolas, now that's a nice coincidence :p . It's like Santa claus, but without the tree :p .

#3 ·
And there are the big chocolate letters, that are given that eve too, aren't they? :p :p I loved it when my mum was in Holland some years ago in the end of November and bought me one! :rocker2:

#4 ·
hey it´s a great reason you have for your height :D , i´m actually only 1,61m but i don´t have a twin sister to "excuse" that, what a shame, hee! but even though i´m so small, people mostly think i´m older than i am...back when i was 15-17, it was nice but it´s getting worse with every year, i don´t wanna look like i was 30 already if i´m not :help:
anyway...you get presents for sint nicolas (nice name by the way :) ) on dec. 5th? over here it´s on the 6th, interesting how different the habits are!

#6 ·
Jelena said:
And there are the big chocolate letters, that are given that eve too, aren't they? :p :p I loved it when my mum was in Holland some years ago in the end of November and bought me one! :rocker2:
Yeah, I love the big chocolate letters, I get one every year :D .
I'll bring you one when we all go to the DC in Ecuador ;) :p .

#7 ·
Jule81 said:
hey it´s a great reason you have for your height :D , i´m actually only 1,61m but i don´t have a twin sister to "excuse" that, what a shame, hee! but even though i´m so small, people mostly think i´m older than i am...back when i was 15-17, it was nice but it´s getting worse with every year, i don´t wanna look like i was 30 already if i´m not :help:
anyway...you get presents for sint nicolas (nice name by the way :) ) on dec. 5th? over here it´s on the 6th, interesting how different the habits are!
I like being small, I can wear all the shoes I want without worrying if I'm too tall :p . And everyone thinks I'm cute and people want to lift me up at concerts and stuff :D . Sometimes I even get the reduction for kids, because they think I'm younger than I am :p . Ofcourse I don't go against it then :p .

Yeah, in every country it's different. It's called present's eve here, I gave a rough translation for the Dutch word 'pakjes avond' where 'pakjes' means presents and 'avond' means eve :p .

#8 ·
Bamby said:
Hi guys!!!
I'm here again from school!! :)
So weird that I'm over 21,and same haight like Jule but I look out about 17...I'm so angry because thay always requesting me to show my identity card if i am 18 or not :rolleyes:
I have the same problem, but I always think that if people still think I'm younger when I am really like 30 or something it's only positive :p .

#9 ·
i think ít´s funny we are all so small but love tall men, hee*! there´s a german saying, translated like "small but oho" (i hope you know that oho is supposed to mean, i just don´t know wn english word) :D

#11 ·
Kezzi said:
Yeah, it is funny we all love tall men, especially Nico ;) .
Hmmm, some years ago I thought, I'd love to have a husband, who is something in the 1m 80s. And many of the players, who are someway attractive to me are in that span....

#13 ·
In about three weeks I'm gonna start my translator-study. First I wanted to do it with English as first and French as second language, but then I found out that the Numerus Clausus (the average of your examination marks, which is taken to have a restriction) is very high and I don't have that. So I had to take two languages, which don't have that restriction...and I decided to take Portuguese as first and Italian as second language. Unfortunately Spanish has this high restriction too, otherwise it would have been my first choice ;). Ok, so soon I'm gonna learn one language completely new (Portuguese) and the other one is lifted from the passive state (I can read and understand it when it's spoken) to the active state (Italian). Hopefully I don't get too confused with all my languages :rolleyes: :rolleyes: (thinking of the moment when I started to talk Serbian to Mariano Zabaleta) :eek: :eek: :eek:

#15 ·
welcome mrs. nadal...it seems we have quite the same taste in men :D !

to answer your question kezzi...i´m studying law for 5 years now (yes í´m not the fastest student at all). now i´m preparing for my final exams that will be written in february. i´m actually very nervous about it already and i´m slightly getting sick of learning :mad: !

what about you kezzi? what are you doing?

#16 ·
I'm studying management, economics and law. I want to become a lawyer, but my highschool level was too low, so I couldn't go straight to university to study law. So now I'm studying this and am in my second year. This takes 4 years and after this I can do university in 2 years instead of 4. And the advantage is that I have a great diploma after this so I don't have to go to college if i decide to be something else :) .
It's nice that I can go in a lot of different directions with this education, I like to keep my options open :p .

#17 ·
hey kezzi, it´s cool we are both studying law! it seems we have much more in common than being small :) and having the same taste in men :D ! by the way...i just recognized tommy robredo in your signature, did you have it in there all the time? if so, i was really blind :confused: !

#18 ·
Hi everyone,
I think it's time to introduce myself.
I am 25, 1,70 m tall (it seems to me it is a very important info in this board ;) ), and I am working as junior media planner. I know how it feels to study for long-long years, I did it for 6 and a half years to get my diploma.

#19 · (Edited)
Jule81 said:
hey kezzi, it´s cool we are both studying law! it seems we have much more in common than being small :) and having the same taste in men :D ! by the way...i just recognized tommy robredo in your signature, did you have it in there all the time? if so, i was really blind :confused: !
It's nice that we have more things in common :D .

I have Tommy in my sig since a long time :p . I saw him a couple of times in Rotterdam, but really began to like him when I saw him in 2004 in Rosmalen. He's really funny :) .

#81 ·
hey, i´ve just recognized that you replaced him by diego hartfield, poor tommy :angel: ! but honestly i understand you as diego is just adorable :p !

#20 ·
Hi Verus58! :wavey: Welcome here! I have to study a pretty long time before I am a lawyer, it's like 4 years on this school + 2 years university + 3 years of lawyer education (don't know the name :p ) . And then I finally am what I want to be and I'll be like 27 or something ;) .

#21 ·
Kezzi said:
It's nice that we have more things in common :D .

I have Tommy in my sig since a long time :p . I saw him a couple of times in Rotterdam, but really began to like him when I saw him in 2004 in Rosmalen. He's really funny :) .
oh my god, i´m really blind sometimes it seems, i should open my eyes :eek: , hee! anyway...i saw tommy 2003 and 2005 in stuttgart. honestly in 2003 i had no idea who he was but i liked this cute guy who was walking around there all the time :D ! this year i totally enjoyed seeing him knowing who he is :p !

#22 ·
I really began to like him when we were watching his training on Tuesday in Rosmalen. My sister and I were there the whole week, sort of a present from my family for graduating highschool :D . On Tuesday two friends were also there and it was really warm that day for Dutch standards, so my sister and I decided to wear a skirt.
While we were sitting on the grass, watching Tommy, he came to the fence to collect the balls. And he picked the ball up and threw it against the fence to pick it up one more time. He looked at us with a big smile and he got a look on his face like this smiley :aplot: .
It was really funny :rolls:

#23 ·
aw he´s so cute when he´s smiling! one day in stuttgart this year, he was really pissed as the practice wasn´t the way he wanted, he made a lot mistakes so he wasn´t smiling at all, but it was even cute when he was angry at hisself shouting some spanish words that surely didn´t mean anything good :D !

#24 ·
Yeah, I think Benneteau is also cute when he's angry :p . And Nico is really cute when he's smiling when his opponents are angry ;) . That was the case in Amersfoort against the two Belgian guys, Nico and Alex were sitting in front of me and obviously had trouble trying not to laugh :p .

#25 ·
Kezzi said:
Yeah, I think Benneteau is also cute when he's angry :p . And Nico is really cute when he's smiling when his opponents are angry ;) . That was the case in Amersfoort against the two Belgian guys, Nico and Alex were sitting in front of me and obviously had trouble trying not to laugh :p .
aw i would have loved to see them, must have been really funny for you, too :) . and i fully agree with you, he´s just too cute when he´s smiling :hearts:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.