Mens Tennis Forums banner

Tokyo SF: Raonic defeated Murray 6-3 6-7 (5) 7-6 (4)

19K views 294 replies 104 participants last post by  xargon 
#1 ·
:wavey:

Who is the overrated servebot now?

Slamray :spit: One of the worst slam champions of all time, he is the shadow of Ivanisevic and Johansson :eek:

Glad to see my pug puppy win another match :yeah:

#5 ·
Re: Tokyo: Raonic Def Murray 6-3 6-7 7-6

Hahaha, pure muggery from Murray in the third. Topspindoctor is masturbating to this result, but then again it isn't relevant to the future routingings of Raonic that Murray will continue to produce in slams.

#6 ·

Total genius on MP from Milos doing a weak serve, fooled everyone.

Reactions: DinnerWarrior
#94 ·

Complete choke from Mandy in the 3rd.
Do you actually think Murray choked here?

Yes he played some big points badly but that was not down to choking. The guy just bet Djokovic in the 5th set of US open final and you think he'd choke in the SF of small tournament against a much inferior player who has achieved nothing of significance?

#12 ·

Milos played better. He's been playing really well, yesterday and today, amazing matches.

He was the best player today (a LOT of difference) It'd had been so unfair if he didn't win this match.

Murray didn't played so well, but Milos didn't served like yesterday, in that scenario, it'd had been a 6-3 7-6 victory.

Keep the good stuff Raonic.

#14 ·

pug puppy?? hehe this forum comes up with some great nicks.

very nice Milos :yeah:

#24 ·

Idiotic comment just because he lost the match? Grow up man

Nah, a real slam champion would have crushed Raonic. Look at the Raonic-Federer or Raonic-Nadal matches. "Slamray" :)spit:) is a mug of the highest order. If not for Nole 0.5 he would never win a slam. Watch him get bageled by Federer in Shanghai.

#17 ·
Re: Tokyo SF: "Mug Serbotnic" Raonic defeated "Slamray" Murray 6-3 6-7 7-6

Wow Milos, i wasn´t expecting this, great serving as usual, but powerfull hitting from baseline, Murray wasn´t that bad, just Milos really played great tennis, if he can improove further his movement, BH, ROS what a big time player he will become. I think he has shot for title vs Nishikori most likely. Also this is biggest victory of his career so far vs slam champion in big SF match of 500.

#19 ·
Re: Tokyo SF: "Mug Serbotnic" Raonic defeated "Slamray" Murray 6-3 6-7 7-6

Murray's amazing streak must have gone to an end, I mean he didn't lose a set being one point from winning a set more than two years - it's very long span of time, especially for a guy who plays so many matches. It's painful for him it was a 'match point set', not a 'set point set'.

#20 ·
Re: Tokyo SF: "Mug Servebotnic" Raonic defeated "Slamray" Murray 6-3 6-7 7-6

Andy was *4-2, 15-0 in 3d, lost 4 points in a row with some stupid shot decisions. Though I feel that this match should have never got into 3d set, Raonic had a lot of chances to win in 2.

At *5-6 serving in 3d set Rao made two DFs to give Andy mps. First he saved with great serve and smash and the second was really gifted him by Slamray.

Intresting match, battle of styles.

#21 ·

Absolutely epic match! Don't see Milos losing to Kei or Marcos...500 points for Milos would be huge and put him closer to a spot to make the London finals...not to mention really close to the top 10.

#22 ·

Murraytards predicting an easy win because of his so called goat return. :spit:

Very close, very intense match as expected. So thrilled Milos came out on top :D

This post has been deleted
#25 ·
Murray was absolutely pathetic with his attitude though, I'm not sure I can remember a point that Milos won which Andy wasn't cursing afterwards, and Milos did win 114 points so that's a lot of misguided anger :eek:

#26 ·
really great that Milos made that comeback. :bigclap:
after the way Murray handled him in the US Open, it would have been easy to feel defeated after he got broken in the third.

so happy Milos is in the final! :woohoo:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.