#1 ·
Will Fed practice more S&V?

How will he fare against Nalby?

Will he make the final?

#4 ·
Good luck Roger!!!
and Xristos enjoy it :clap2: :)

#22 ·
Unfortunately Roger had to withdraw from Kooyong due to a stomach virus :sad: That's what was posted on Rf.com:

Dear fans

After arriving in Australia last Friday, I came down with a terrible stomach virus on Saturday and it continued to get worse over the weekend. After trying to practise on Saturday afternoon, I went to see the doctors and they immediately performed a series of tests. The doctors have advised me that I should take a couple of days off and recuperate so that I am able to be 100% for the start of the Australian Open. Therefore, as a precaution, I will need to withdraw from Kooyong. I hope to resume practice by the middle of the week.

See you soon!
Roger
Get well soon Roger :)

#23 ·
i read it too

Hope Roger recovers soon and gets ready on time for the AO :hug: :kiss:

#24 ·
Yeah, I read that just now, aww :sad: - I'm just glad that it's not an injury and he's taking the proper precautions. Well, hope he gets well soon, gets some rest, and is feeling ok when he takes to the court!

#26 ·
He'll be fine, usually stomach virus infections don't take long to recover from. Get well soon, Roger. :hug:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.