Mens Tennis Forums banner

Version 2: The "Go Home, you are so bad, don't talk to me you f*cking idiot" Chat

184K views 2K replies 23 participants last post by  HuaTuo 
#1 ·
Version 2: The "Go Home, you are so bad, don't talk to me you f*cking idiot" Chat

Yes, it all starts again, just like the clown servers on MTF.

#1,786 ·
Re: Version 2: The "Go Home, you are so bad, don't talk to me you f*cking idiot" Chat

My work place will change when the jerk will leave. Which is not scheduled at the moment. Maybe a couple of more years to bear him :rolleyes:

Spring is here too and the sun is shining bright. Feels so good after that long and cold winter. And Easter holidays are coming up ;)

#1,787 ·
Re: Version 2: The "Go Home, you are so bad, don't talk to me you f*cking idiot" Chat

Haha I gotta laugh now. TC Weissenhoff, which is the place where I'm heading every year in Stuttgart, will have DC tie Germany vs France, at the same time as the qualies. Curious to know how they're gonna organize all this.

#1,788 ·

Maybe they will hold the qualies at another club.

#1,789 ·

Well the site of the event doesn't say so. There are other courts where they can play the qualies, apart from the Center Court. But they're really smaller. Should be fun. I may not be the only French girl wandering around this time.

#1,790 ·

Cool, it will be really intimate and see a lot of players. I'm still mad at the lack of Gimeno-Traver action.

#1,793 ·

This year you have to Gimeno-Traver pics as well. Andy is back there because he has a girlfriend these days and what happens in Båstad stays in Båstad.

It's shit that they compete against each other, it should be separate weeks like it was before. I knew one of my friends used to do the Båstad, Stuttgart and Kitzbühel triangle.

#1,794 ·

It's true that I "lose" some great names every year because they'd rather go to Bastad. But I'm not complaining. It's not fun when you got so many players you wanna see. You are running all time.

#1,795 ·

There are usually enough for you to keep an eye on and also I will get reports which is always good.

Today I am working on my Koellerer story, plus there will be some athletics from the US, the Diamond League. They really should start in Asia, then the US and back to Europe.

#1,797 ·

Got some writing to do tonight, very happy about the man Andreas Seppi winning his first title.

#1,801 ·

I did a Wimbledon preview, actually wish I organised some people to do fan reports. At the same time there won't be much tennis.

DGT got a set against Murray on grass, hehehe. Working on the Seppi piece now.

#1,803 ·

I look forward to reading it.

#1,808 ·

Dewulf was right about Malisse, that he would have another run somewhere. Hope he can make the quarter finals.

#1,813 ·

Dewulf was right about Malisse, that he would have another run somewhere. Hope he can make the quarter finals.
Hope so too! And the way he played last Saturday he has a good chance to do that imo. Kept his cool the wole match.
He doesn't get pissed off that often anymore compared to when he was younger which is a good thing.

#1,811 ·

Thanks for the pics Getta! :D

Glad you like the X-man!
In Belgium tennis is all about the women and people here tend to forget about Dewulf, Malisse and Norman.

Reason why I'm not around much is that I had health problems. It's better now but unfortunately not over yet.

#1,815 ·

Thanks for the pics Getta! :D

Glad you like the X-man!
In Belgium tennis is all about the women and people here tend to forget about Dewulf, Malisse and Norman.

Reason why I'm not around much is that I had health problems. It's better now but unfortunately not over yet.
:hug: Of course only good and healthy thoughts your way. And don't be a stranger if you have any questions or concerns.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.