Mens Tennis Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

~* HoT PiX Of RaFa*~ part 2

865K views 5K replies 350 participants last post by  Mimi 
#1 ·
~* HoT PiX Of RaFa*~

Hey every1 :wavey:
just thought i would add a new thread for pix of our cutie Rafa!!!
hope to see some pix coming through soon!!
-Jazzy :)

#6 ·
Re: ~* HoT PiX Of RaFa*~

I'll do ;) let me post those of him alone first

#7 ·

(--- I love him when he does that kind of face! just too cute!

#8 ·

that's all for rafa...

nw the traditional picture of toni

and rafa's father

#9 ·

WOW Cindy! Brave girl indeed! :cool: So many pics! And the last one taken by Rafa! :yeah:

And that video is funny :lol:
You have to understand that bodyguards are needed or Rafa would not get to the training sessions at all. :lol: And this tragic incident with Monica Seles is always at the back of my mind when I see huge crowds around players and people running to the court. So I understand perfectly when players are a bit scared sometimes in these huge crowds.

#10 ·

but I completly understand!!! i saw anna kournikova in the middle of a crowd, the bodyguards was searching for her...it must have been scaring for her especialy because the crowd was realy realy realy much bigger than the one around rafa!!!!
I respect them (even if, believe me, at RG sometimes they don't try to protect the player but just to be mean...) they have a job to do and it's quite normal they do it but if rafa says "it's okay" they also have to listen to him not to try to brake my arm in rafa's back...that's why I kind of criticized them
but one more time I respect them as much as I respect and understand their job ;)

#16 · (Edited)

:bowdown: :bowdown: :woohoo: thank you all lovely people for posting these lovely photos of nadal, we can see clearly how good and polite nadal is :D

#22 ·

thank you so much lovely people for the photos, where are his parents and sister :confused:

#27 ·

thank you so much lovely people for the photos, where are his parents and sister :confused:

his parents was on toni's left rafa kissed them and hugged them too but that's right we cannot see them on those pix...maybe we'll find some later

#24 ·

#26 · (Edited)

oh seems he did not change his shirts for the last 2 wins too, for me, his uncle is a bit scared of the dirty clay on his shirt, i remember he tried not to embrace rafa that close and hard for the first win, and this time, he rubbed off the clay by a towel :p :devil:
OK, if you want cover pics. ;)
I wonder why he didn't change the shirt after the final for the ceremony. :eek:

#29 ·

thanks cindy, but still no sight of his other uncles and his sister, may be they could not come yesterday :wavey:

did you watch him live :D?

here you can see his father mimi ;)

#34 ·
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.