Lost - 6th and FINAL season (possible SPOILERS) - Page 38 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-26-2010, 02:36 AM   #556
country flag smitty8

smitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Lost - 6th and FINAL season (possible SPOILERS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warrior View Post
Advertisement

Old 05-26-2010, 03:00 PM   #557
country flag siddy

siddy has a reputation beyond reputesiddy has a reputation beyond reputesiddy has a reputation beyond reputesiddy has a reputation beyond reputesiddy has a reputation beyond reputesiddy has a reputation beyond reputesiddy has a reputation beyond reputesiddy has a reputation beyond reputesiddy has a reputation beyond reputesiddy has a reputation beyond reputesiddy has a reputation beyond repute

That was an incredible finale! Easily one of the best ever. I truly loved all the character resolutions! and Michael Giacchino's incredible score. Those dissatisfied should read the fantastic Doc Jensen recap:

Quote:
Jack smiled. It was real. It was all real. And in that moment, he was complete. Redeemed. Reconciled. Restored. He remembered his last moments on The Island. He remembered his sacrifice. He remembered he had lived a life, a hard life, a life full of mistakes and pain, but that in the end, the good in him won out, and that he died with heart in the right place. He was a hero. And he let go. The End.
http://www.ew.com/ew/article/0,,2031...388269,00.html

And this...
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/show...s-matters.html

Last edited by siddy : 05-26-2010 at 03:06 PM.
siddy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 07:24 PM   #558
country flag Mjau!

Mjau! has a reputation beyond reputeMjau! has a reputation beyond reputeMjau! has a reputation beyond reputeMjau! has a reputation beyond reputeMjau! has a reputation beyond reputeMjau! has a reputation beyond reputeMjau! has a reputation beyond reputeMjau! has a reputation beyond reputeMjau! has a reputation beyond reputeMjau! has a reputation beyond reputeMjau! has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, I just realized I've wasted ~85 hours of my life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Har-Tru View Post
Am I the only one who thinks this was very disappointing and feels fooled by the writers? All those plot twists and exciting events mean nothing if all you do to explain them is throw out a cheesy get-together with some touching music.
That really sums the finale up to a tee. A long, drawn out, mindnumbingly boring and cheesy get-together with some "touching" music. I can't believe that's all it took to please people.
Mjau! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 11:51 AM   #559
country flag Aenea
Vault Hunter

Aenea has a reputation beyond reputeAenea has a reputation beyond reputeAenea has a reputation beyond reputeAenea has a reputation beyond reputeAenea has a reputation beyond reputeAenea has a reputation beyond reputeAenea has a reputation beyond reputeAenea has a reputation beyond reputeAenea has a reputation beyond reputeAenea has a reputation beyond reputeAenea has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mjau! View Post
Wow, I just realized I've wasted ~85 hours of my life.
That really sums the finale up to a tee. A long, drawn out, mindnumbingly boring and cheesy get-together with some "touching" music. I can't believe that's all it took to please people.
Well I'll reply with a quote from David Hume (how Lost-ish!)

"Beauty in things exists merely in the mind which contemplates them."

or (not so Lost-ish)

"Beauty is in the eye of the be(er)holder"