Company TopSpin - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-17-2010, 01:18 PM   #1
country flag Spieler234

Spieler234 is on a distinguished road
Default Company TopSpin

Hey guys,
who can tell me anything about the Tennis company TopSpin? Like any experience with this brand or some field reports.
looking forward to get some answers!!!!
Cheers
Spieler234 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-17-2010, 01:32 PM   #2
country flag JustJames
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

JustJames has a reputation beyond reputeJustJames has a reputation beyond reputeJustJames has a reputation beyond reputeJustJames has a reputation beyond reputeJustJames has a reputation beyond reputeJustJames has a reputation beyond reputeJustJames has a reputation beyond reputeJustJames has a reputation beyond reputeJustJames has a reputation beyond reputeJustJames has a reputation beyond reputeJustJames has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Company TopSpin

Big fan of the brand.

First came across them after seeing & talking to Dustin Brown at a pro tournament in the UK - on the back of this I bought some clothing from the UK supplier. I was confident enough in the brand to recommend them to my tennis club when they were in desperate need of high quality lines. Topspin provided both an excellent product, one that is vastly superior to what we previously had, and speedy delivery. I've got nothing but good things to say about this company - especially as I get some very 'wallet-friendly' reductions from the supplier! What are you considering buying off of them?

Supporting British tennis at: http://www.freewebs.com/britishtennis/
JustJames is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 01:55 PM   #3
country flag Spieler234

Spieler234 is on a distinguished road

i was asked by another guy of my club team about this brand and i couldnt tell him anything about this. Because of this i wanted to get informed about this brand. Thanks for the first reply but of course i hope to get some more answeres.
Spieler234 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 10:34 PM   #4
country flag JustJames
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

JustJames has a reputation beyond reputeJustJames has a reputation beyond reputeJustJames has a reputation beyond reputeJustJames has a reputation beyond reputeJustJames has a reputation beyond reputeJustJames has a reputation beyond reputeJustJames has a reputation beyond reputeJustJames has a reputation beyond reputeJustJames has a reputation beyond reputeJustJames has a reputation beyond reputeJustJames has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spieler234 View Post
i was asked by another guy of my club team about this brand and i couldnt tell him anything about this. Because of this i wanted to get informed about this brand. Thanks for the first reply but of course i hope to get some more answeres.
Well is there anything you'd like to know? I don't think you should expect too many replies.

Supporting British tennis at: http://www.freewebs.com/britishtennis/
JustJames is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote