How to make center net strap when no "hookin" on the court? - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-11-2010, 12:39 AM   #1
country flag gamaron

gamaron is on a distinguished road
Question How to make center net strap when no "hookin" on the court?

I play on a remote court (in east-central Illinois) that was built without a center-net-strap (for net-height correction) "clip-in hook"? Is there any way to rig up a net-height-correction gizmo without having to drill a hook into the court?

Yes, I could buy a separate center-net strap, but without a clip-in to the base of the court, I doubt that it will work.

Looking for creative suggestions, particularly ones that are portable so I can use it on any net I visit that has the same problem (happens a lot).

Last edited by gamaron : 05-11-2010 at 06:53 PM.
gamaron is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-11-2010, 01:00 AM   #2
country flag docking34

docking34 has a reputation beyond reputedocking34 has a reputation beyond reputedocking34 has a reputation beyond reputedocking34 has a reputation beyond reputedocking34 has a reputation beyond reputedocking34 has a reputation beyond reputedocking34 has a reputation beyond reputedocking34 has a reputation beyond reputedocking34 has a reputation beyond reputedocking34 has a reputation beyond reputedocking34 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How to make center net strap when no "hookin" on the court?

yah i encounter that problem on virtually every court around my house. someone busts all the nets out of their posts making the net at a disadvantage to the players
docking34 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote